Almond Rice kheer. .kheer thick and rice pudding really just is kheer, minus a few spices and flavorings. I used almond milk, my The kheer turned out quite amazing. It looks a little browner than regular rice kheer, but.
Never forget to subscribe my channel and press the bell icon to get my new videos. Garnish with grated almonds and dried cranberries. Almond and Rice Kheer is an Indian pudding made with almonds and rice as the base ingredients, cooked in milk and sweetened condensed milk. You can cook Almond Rice kheer using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Almond Rice kheer
- Prepare of ✔2 kg milk.
- You need of ✔half cup Rice.
- It’s of ✔1 cup suger.
- Prepare of ✔1 carrot.
- You need of ✔ dry fruits.
The addition of saffron gives it a very rich aroma. This Almond Phirni Kheer is a delicious Indian dessert recipe that you're going to fall in love with! Keto Almond Phirni Kheer is a delicious sweet treat that's low carb and easy to make. Kheer is an Indian rice pudding cooked with milk and sugar, flavored with nuts and saffron.
Almond Rice kheer instructions
- Sub say pehly Rice ko achay say wash krk 2 hrs k lye bhego dain phr juicer ma grind kar lain.
- Milk ko boiled kar lain.gajar ko kat lain bilkul bareak c..
- Phr milk ma rice dal kr pakny k lye rakh dain….
- Garm milk ma pakny day halki anch per 1 hr tak phr Suger,gajar, nuts dal dain pher jub rice pak jai milk grah hojai kheer ka colour change hojai tu samjhhain kheer ready hain last ma zafran chirak dain aur jesay chahye nuts say decorate karain. 🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🍚🍚🍚🍚🍯🍯🍯.
Instead of rice, make the kheer using only almonds and pistachios and flavor with cardamom and saffron. Tip the rice into a large saucepan and toast over a low heat for a few minutes. Stir in the milk, cardamom and almonds. Lets enjoy a delicious Almonds Kheer & many other Pakistani Almonds Kheer Recipe in English is an easy and traditional cooking recipe to prepare at home. A Kheer recipe is for a commonly made Indian sweet recipe on festival days and any other celebration.