Thandi kheer with kesar. Most occasions are incomplete without a decadent dessert spread, which adds to the happiness quotient of festivals. A Kesar Shrikhand is a dessert loved by all age groups. Shahi Kheer by Neelam Royem – sanjharecipe.com Kesar ki Kheer IGREDIENTS or VEDIO STEPS ke liye niche link ko CLICK kare.
Footnotes Kesar pista kheer is a savoury Indian sweet dish recipe. Kheer recipes are popular throughout India. They are a favourite among all and are available in a range of flavours. You can have Thandi kheer with kesar using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thandi kheer with kesar
- It’s 750 ml of thick full cream milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Rice basmati soaked for half & hour.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of Sugar.
- It’s 8-10 of Badaam soaked/ peeled & silvered.
- Prepare 4-5 thread of Saffron strands a few soaked in a little milk.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
Here we will try making kesar kheer with a few pistachios (pista) in it. Kesar Rice Kheer is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert. How to Make Kesar Rice Kheer. Kesar Pista Shrikhand made with Greek Yogurt is an easy treat to make during the festive season!
Thandi kheer with kesar step by step
- First cook milk, rice & sugar till the thickens and milk changes colour..
- Keep stirring to avoid sticking on bottom..
- Add the saffron / Cardamom powder. Add the chopped badam & mix… Leaving a few fir the garnish..
- Chill & garnish with almond slivers and a few saffron strands..
- Serve chilled kesar kheer.
If you've tried this Kesar Pista Shrikhand Recipe then don't forget to rate the recipe! This makhane ki kheer recipe is similar to other kheers yet extremely delicious and is personal favorite dessert. Indian's usually make and serve Punjabi makhane ki kheer during Navratri or Ekadashi or on fasting days and vrat. We are so much surrounded by sago and samo rice during vrat days that we. Easy Kesar Shrikhand Recipe: Step by Step Kesar Shrikhand Recipe Kesar Shrikhand is a very famous Gujarati sweet recipe which is loved by people of all age groups.