Chocolate kheer 💖 #Ramadankitayari #FoodiesandFriends. Chocolate kheer, vermicelli kheer, a creamy delicious kheer made using vermicelli semiya recipe given with full video and step by step instructions. semiya payasam is a popular Indian dessert.
The big difference is that Vineet has mixed it up so that this Indian dessert it is full of remarkable flavours and textures that work brilliantly. Chef Sanjeev Kapoor is the most celebrated face of Indian cuisine. It is in true sense the dessert cooked in almost all the parts of Indian subcontinent. You can have Chocolate kheer 💖 #Ramadankitayari #FoodiesandFriends using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate kheer 💖 #Ramadankitayari #FoodiesandFriends
- You need of Rice Half cup.
- You need 1 liter of Milk.
- It’s of Cocopowder halfcup.
- Prepare of Sugar Half cup.
- You need of Nutella as required.
There are many different varieties of kheer. Give your regular kheer a new flavour with this Chocolate Kheer Recipe. You'll love having this dessert with all kinds of food. Watch this Masala TV video to learn how to make Chocolate kheer and Spicy Karela Recipe.
Chocolate kheer 💖 #Ramadankitayari #FoodiesandFriends step by step
- Rinse the rice till water runs clear of the starch.Boil the rice for about 30 min and keep aside..
- In a pan add milk and sugar, let the milk get boils for 5 minutes and add cocoa powder and nutella chocolate..
- Stir it well.Add the boiled rice in milk and simmer it for about 10 more minutes.The yummy Chocolate Kheer is ready to serve.You can serve the chocolate kheer hot or cold. I like my chocolate kheer cold..
Cracked Wheat and White Chocolate Kheer is a sinful delight that is perfect to satiate your sugar cravings! This recipe is perfect for any festival. It's December and in a few days, it would be time for you to get a new planner for the New Year. Another year is about to go down into history. It is that time of the year where you sit down and introspect – a.