Gajar ka halwa | carrot pudding |. Connect with friends, family and other people you know. Share photos and videos, send messages and get updates. Discover recipes, home ideas, style inspiration and other ideas to try.
Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube. Get hungry for local, organic, plant-based & more: see today's sales, browse products by special diet, find recipes, get delivery and pick up & order catering. Find and share everyday cooking inspiration on Allrecipes. You can have Gajar ka halwa | carrot pudding | using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gajar ka halwa | carrot pudding |
- Prepare 750 gms of Gajar/carrot.
- It’s 400 ml of milk (full cream).
- Prepare 3/4 bowl of sugar (as per taste).
- It’s 8-10 of cashew nuts (cut inhalf).
- It’s as needed of almond / badam – 8 to 10 pcs (cut in half).
- Prepare 3/4 bowl of desi ghee.
Discover recipes, cooks, videos, and how-tos based on the food you love and the friends you follow. Get great meal help and so much more at wegmans.com. We carry fresh, healthy foods, and supermarket staples from your favorite brands all available for delivery. Discover Meijer's amazing finds at low prices.
Gajar ka halwa | carrot pudding | instructions
- Peel & Wash the Carrots, Grate them.
- In a Thick Bottom Pan heat Ghee.
- Add Dry Fruits & Fry them till they are little golden & take them out in a bowl.
- Put Carrot in the same Pan, Cook the Carrots for 3-4 minutes till they become soft.
- Add Milk,Mix Well & Let the Milk Comes to Boil.
- Let it cook in Medium Flame till the Milk is reduced by 75%.
- Add Sugar.Mix It Well.
- Keep Low Flame & Cook for another 20-25 minutes.
- Cook until Milk Evaporates.
- Dish is Ready,Garnish it with Dry Fruits.
Nothing Bundt Cakes has been baking delicious Bundt cakes perfect for any occasion for over twenty years. Check out our products and flavors today! The definitive source for all Iowa news. The perfect gift for football recruiting fans! Check out our Harris Teeter website.