Tropical Bread Pudding. Find Deals on Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce in Baking Supplies on Amazon. Combine the banana, pineapple, coconut and lemon juice; spoon over bread cubes. In a bowl, beat the egg and brown sugar.
How to Make Tropical Bread Pudding. And just like that, Tropical Brioche Bread Pudding was born. But there's no intensive whisking, rising and waiting like there is with a soufflé. You can have Tropical Bread Pudding using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tropical Bread Pudding
- Prepare 2 1 inchs of whole wheat bread hops cut into squares.
- You need 1½ cups of milk evaporated (or other of your choice).
- Prepare 1½ cups of jam unsweetened home made.
- You need 2 of eggs lightly beaten.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cinnamon ground.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg freshly grated.
- You need 1 cup of pineapple fresh finely diced.
- You need ½ cup of raisins nuts c or or.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
Instead, the bread mixture is piled into ramekins and baked until golden. Bread pudding is one of the deserts we make every Thanksgiving or Christmas. Our traditional family bread pudding recipe is made with raisins, cinnamon, nutmeg, and day old bread. Sometimes I make bread pudding with leftover panettone or raisin bread.
Tropical Bread Pudding step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, add coconut milk, unsweetened jam, eggs, cinnamon and nutmeg. Beat ligthly with a whisk until well incorporated..
- Fold in bread cubes, pineapple and dried fruits..
- Transfer to oven safe dish, cover and refrigerate for at least an hour. This will allow the bread to soak up the liquid..
- Preheat your oven to 350F and bake the bread pudding for 40 minutes, until it's set and the top turns nice and golden brown..
- Cool slightly before cutting..
We got creative today and made a bread pudding with flavored rums and tropical fruits. In a large bowl, combine bread cubes, pineapple, and dried tropical mix. Layer with remaining bread and raisin mixture. Pour banana mixture into slow cooker. Serve warm, with whipped cream and cherries if desired.