Apple flan. This is from a French recipe called tarte Tatin – it's baked, chilled and then served upside down. French, Entertaining, Autumn, Tarts and Flans; Add to favourites. Indulge in a slice of terrific apple tart with our best-ever fruity dessert recipes.
This is a marvelous apple tart that can be made in a pie plate or tart pan if you have one. Set the tin on a wire rack and quickly brush the top of the tart with apricot jam or glaze to give a glossy sheen. Carefully unmould the tart and leave to cool. You can have Apple flan using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple flan
- You need of Home made puff pastry:as required.
- It’s of Apples:2:nicely diced.
- It’s of Cinammon:1/2tesp.
- Prepare of Brown sugar:1,2tbsp.
- It’s of Jam:2,3tbsp depends on how much you want.
The apple juices will burn in the pan but the tart will be fine! When the tart's done, heat the apricot jelly together with the Calvados and brush the apples and the pastry completely with the. I remember coming home sullen one day because we'd lost a softball game. Grandma, in her wisdom, suggested, "Maybe a slice of my homemade apple pie will make you feel better." One bite, and Grandma was right.
Apple flan instructions
- Simply:first take lose bottom pan place puff pastry evenly on pan set eddegs properly and then cut eddges which are coming out from the pan..
- Then take a bowl mix apples +cinommon+ brown sugar and set a side.
- Now cut the strips of puff pastry length wise with the help of scale / ruller.
- On the puff pastry pan first spread jam evenly..
- Then place apples in round shape across all the pan in circle motion..
- Now it's turn of strips of puff pastry just place that strip also all around the apple line..
- Again repeett same thing until it comes in the mid off pan..
- Just egg wash if u want colour shine,,if not just leave it..
- And bake it in preheated oven at 180 for 20_25 depends on oven temp.
Pour the filling over the apples in the tart dough. Cover with an aluminum foil tent if the crust gets too dark. Whisk cream, sugar, eggs and vanilla in a medium size bowl until well blended. Cool slightly in pan on wire rack. This easy apple tart recipe is my personal favorite.