Indian Semolina Pudding. Semolina pudding is one of my favorite Indian desserts! Check out how to make – directly from India! Learn how to make easy Suji Ka Halwa (Indian Semolina Pudding) which is an easy semolina with sugar syrup dessert topped with nuts.
This thick semolina pudding perfumed with cardamom is a crowd-pleasing sweet and floral Indian treat. Suji Ka Halwa (Sheera) is a simple Indian semolina pudding, made with semolina, sugar & ghee. Halwas are easy and delicious Indian desserts that have a pudding-like texture. You can have Indian Semolina Pudding using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indian Semolina Pudding
- Prepare 1 bowl of semolina.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of sugar.
- Prepare 2 bowls of water.
- You need 2 tbspn of pure ghee.
- It’s 4 of Green cardamoms.
- You need 8-10 of cashew nuts.
- You need 8-10 of almonds.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of magaj.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of desiccated coconut powder.
- Prepare 8-10 of raisins.
- You need 6 of dry cherries.
- It’s 8-10 of pistachios.
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine water, milk, sugar and cinnamon. Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Sooji ka halwa or semolina pudding is perhaps the sweetest of memories I have of my grandmother. The Best Indian Semolina Dessert Recipes on Yummly
Indian Semolina Pudding step by step
- Heat pure ghee in a karahi and put semolina and roast till it turn aromatic..
- Add sugar, green cardamoms and water in a pan and boil till sugar dissolves completely. Then switch off the flame..
- Now add all dry fruits in semolina and mix well. Keep a few almonds and cashew nuts for garnishing. Add sugary water in it while stirring continuously..
- Cook till all water is absorbed and it becomes thick..
- Serve hot garnished with chopped almonds and cashew nuts..
Indian Semolina Pudding Sooji KheerVeena Azmanov. See more ideas about Semolina pudding, Semolina, Pudding. Sweet potatoes and semolina come together playfully in this halwa, a delightful Indian pudding laced with decadent ghee, nuts and. A tasty sweet dish from South India with Semolina (also called Rava in India). This semolina pudding recipe is very, very simple to make, and you do not need a lot of ingredients.