Phirni Indian creamy rice pudding. Phirni, a delicious Punjabi dessert Recipe which is made up of milk and rice and has a thick creamy texture and is traditionally served in the clay. Creamy Indian Rice Pudding, Kheer is made with basic pantry ingredients and flavored with cardamom, rose water & nuts! Kheer is Indian rice pudding made with only three basic ingredients- rice, milk and sugar.
It is the more exotic cousin of a traditional Indian rice pudding or kheer. Dip your spoon into it and scoop up the luscious creamy pudding. This dessert is creamy, tasty, and easy to make! You can have Phirni Indian creamy rice pudding using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Phirni Indian creamy rice pudding
- Prepare 450 ml of milk.
- It’s 50 ml of evaporated milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of rice flour.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
Peach phirni is a delicious creamy eggless pudding. Traditionally phirni is made with rice, milk and sugar. Add rice solution to the boiling milk slowly and keep stirring continuously, making sure rice does not become in lumps and milk does not burn on the. Phirni is a popular North Indian sweet pudding made with rice, milk and dry fruits.
Phirni Indian creamy rice pudding instructions
- Add milk, evaporated milk& rice flour in a pot..
- Cook it on a very low fire for atleast 15-20 mins to get a thick texture..
- Add in 1 tsp Cardamom powder after its cook..
- Stir it for another 5 mins..
- Put in a bowl. Decorate with crushed Almonds, Pistachio and saffron..
- Leave it to cook! Then put in fridge for couple of hours. Serve chilled. Enjoy!.
There are a few variations of phirni and this mango phirni is one such variation. Phirni is a must in most North Indian weddings or festive occasions or special celebrations like Diwali as. Beyond Curry: Phirni (Indian Rice Pudding) Serious Entertaining: An Indian Buffet. All products linked here have been independently selected Born half Anglo-Indian and half Manglorean Catholic in multi-cultural Mumbai- India, Denise has been surrounded by a. A rose and cardamom flavoured creamy North Indian style rice pudding.