Indian desserts paneer kheer with jelebi. Hi Friends, Very yummy , easy and quick Dessert for you all. Try this recipe and give your feedbacks. If you like this video pls subscribe Guhan illam and.
The most famous traditional favourite kheer recipe in India is Rice Kheer which is made for special occasions like. paneer kheer recipe with step by step photos. one more quick sweet dessert recipe of paneer kheer, that can be made for navratri All you need is paneer and milk along with some dry fruits. Get My Secrets to Great Indian Food. Sign up for my FREE Beginners. You can have Indian desserts paneer kheer with jelebi using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Indian desserts paneer kheer with jelebi
- It’s of Paneer kheer.
- It’s 1 of . 2½cup Milk.
- Prepare 2 of . 1cup Pander.
- It’s 3 of . 1cup sugar.
- Prepare 4 of . Saffron (optional).
- It’s 5 of . ½cup Dry fruites (kaju,almond,pistachios etc.).
- It’s of Jelebi.
- Prepare 1 of . 1cup Split urad dal.
- Prepare 2 of . 2tbsp All purpose flour.
- It’s 3 of . Foodcoloure (red,orrange.opt.).
- It’s 4 of . Oil for fry.
- You need of For sugar syrap.
- It’s 1 of . 3cups Sugar.
- It’s 2 of . Cardamam.
- You need 3 of . Lamon.
Recipes for Indian desserts like halva, seviyan, sevian, kheer, srikhand, shrikand, mango icecream. An authentic dessert recipe which is quite popular across North Indians, Paneer Jalebi is an amazingly delicious dish that you can make for your family and friends on special occasions and festivals. If you are tired of eating normal jalebis, you can try your hands. Keep paneer immersed in hot water until soft.
Indian desserts paneer kheer with jelebi instructions
- For paneer kheer we boiled 2½cup milk until it reduce ⅓cup.and cardamam 2/3.next we need 1cup paneer scramble..
- When reduce milk add paneer scramble and add sugar..
- Sweet of the gas and add dry fruites now ready to eat…
- For jelebi we need 1cup split urad dal. Soaked 4hour minimum. Grind in smooth paste..
- Now sweet on the flam add oil for fry..and add coloure pour the better in plastic bag.slowly shape jelebi design..
- Now its ready to eat and ready to assamble the this.
Grate it or crumble it as fine as possible. See more ideas about Indian desserts, Desserts, Food. We Indians are known for having a sweet tooth. Eating 'something sweet' at the end of our The number of popular Indian sweet dishes is never-ending. Some of these mithais have even gone to become symbolic in the global.