Indian shahi kheer. #cookpad#Eidkpakwan!. Shahi Kheer, also called Makhana Pudding is a very traditional pudding-like dessert. Makhana is puffed lotus flower seed and looks like popcorn. The textures of the nuts, and the creaminess of the milk makes this a super dessert.
The texture of this payasam was thick and not like kheer, so i made it also like that. Kheer recipe – Rice kheer is a one pot traditional Indian sweet dessert made for festivals & celebrations. Chawal ki kheer or rice kheer is a traditional rice pudding made for most occasions in Indian homes. You can cook Indian shahi kheer. #cookpad#Eidkpakwan! using 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indian shahi kheer. #cookpad#Eidkpakwan!
- It’s 1 of kgmilk.
- You need Half of paoo colour Cham cham.
- It’s 3 table spoon of rice.
- You need 1 table spoon of vanilla Custard.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 packet of red jelly.
- You need 2 of table spone colour savaiya.
- It’s 1 of paoo rabri.
- You need 3 table spoon of pista badam.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of kiyorha.
Paneer gives it a wonderful flavour. This kheer is so creamy and flavourful that after every you will want for more. Kheer, a rice pudding is probably the most common dessert that's made in every Indian household. It's one dessert that I grew up eating on a regular basis.
Indian shahi kheer. #cookpad#Eidkpakwan! instructions
- Dhood garam kryn phir is mn bhigy hoi chawal haton sy masal kr daldyn jb chawal gal jy Phir sugar dal dyn 5 minute bd custurd mix krky dal dyn jb kheer gari ho jye to 1 chamach kiyorha daldyn phir chulah bnd krdyn kheer ko thanda karke rabdi daal de colours savaiya boil karke woh bhi daal de aur desh out karke colour Cham Cham, pista badam, aur jelly se decorate kar dyn aur freezer mn thanda karke mazay se khayn.
Whenever there would be a celebration or a festival or just because we felt like eating a dessert, kheer was what mom always made. Shahi Kheer Recipe: If you wish to make this delicious shahi kheer recipe, that is absolutey easy and tastes super yummy. Also, skip adding grated coconut for shahi version. Chawal Ki kheer I have already shared the traditional rice kheer recipe. It is made from uncooked rice, milk and sugar.