Quinoa Kheer….Kheer is traditional dessert of India. This Quinoa Pudding, or Quinoa Kheer, is an Indian dessert made with quinoa, milk, and sweetened condensed milk for sweetness. If you want to try something different try this quinoa kheer. I am sure you will love it.
You can also chat with me on these. Heat a saucepan, add the flakes and goji berries, reduce the flame to low-medium and dry fry until you get the roasted smell. Add the thick milk and little almond milk and let the mixture come to boil. You can cook Quinoa Kheer….Kheer is traditional dessert of India using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Quinoa Kheer….Kheer is traditional dessert of India
- Prepare 1/2cup of Quinoa-.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Quinoa –.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Coconut Milk –.
- Prepare 2tbsp of Dry milk powder-.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar –.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder –.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ghee –.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Chopped almonds-.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped cashewnut –.
From this point on you keep adding almond milk cos the flakes consume milk like crazy Quinoa kheer recipe – A creamy dessert made with quinoa, flavoured with cardamom and saffron. I am looking out to try for more quinoa recipes to try with the pack of quinoa I bought online. So this quinoa kheer is my recent try, it came out so delicious. I just replicated the rabri sauce and this quinoa kheer was a super hit at home.
Quinoa Kheer….Kheer is traditional dessert of India instructions
- Soak quinoa for 15 minutes.drain the water..
- Boil the quinoa in cooker 5 mins. With l Drain and rinse the quinoa well. In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, place the drained quinoa, coconut milk, sugar and dry powder milk..
- Bring gently to the boil, then lower the heat and simmer gently for 20-30 minutes, stirring every few minutes, until the kheer has thickened.
- Add powdered cardamom powder.
- Heat ghee in pan fry cashewnut. Add Crush and toast the nuts in kheer..
- Serve topped with crushed nuts..
Kheer is indeed the perfect dish to celebrate a festival or just prepare it as dessert at home after a hearty dinner. Ingredients of Rice Kheer (Chawal Ki Kheer) Recipe: Sweet dish of rice cooked. Kheer is a traditional Indian dessert made using milk, rice and a sweetener. Instead of rice it can also be made with other ingredients like vermicelli, sago and even with carrots. But rice kheer is the traditional one.