Gajar Ka Halwa (Indian Carrot Pudding) – Quick Winter Dessert – Microwave Method. Easy Indian Sweets for Dinner Parties. This recipe gives options to make it using shredded carrots or chopped carrots and lots of easy tips+tricks. Gajar ka Halwa or Indian Carrot Pudding is what I dream ALL Winter Long !!!
Gajar Halwa is a traditional Indian dessert recipe made of fresh carrots that are available only during winters. This dessert recipe can enlighten your taste buds with the perfect blend of carrot, milk and mixed dry fruits. Do try it at home and let us know your feedback in the comments below. You can have Gajar Ka Halwa (Indian Carrot Pudding) – Quick Winter Dessert – Microwave Method using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gajar Ka Halwa (Indian Carrot Pudding) – Quick Winter Dessert – Microwave Method
- You need 2 cups of Grated Carrot.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 3 cups of Full Fat Milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Chopped Dry fruits (Almonds, Cashews, Raisins, Pistachios).
- Prepare 1 Pinch of Salt.
This video is about how to make Gajar Halwa. Gajar ka halwa is like Indian carrots pudding. I have Made this with simple ingredients that are available in. Gajar ka Halwa (gajrela) is a delicious and rich carrot pudding made by cooking carrots with ghee, milk, sugar and a bit of cardamom.
Gajar Ka Halwa (Indian Carrot Pudding) – Quick Winter Dessert – Microwave Method instructions
- Heat 1 tbsp of ghee and put chopped dry fruits in a microwave-safe bowl on high heat for 1 minutes, while stirring every 15 seconds. Heat 2 tbsp ghee in a microwave safe bowl and microwave on high for 10 seconds. Add the grated carrot, mix well and microwave on high for 9 minutes while stirring every 2 minutes..
- Add the milk, sugar mix well and microwave on high for 10 minutes, while stirring every 2 minutes. Finally, add the cardamom powder, salt and mix well. Garnish with roasted dry fruits and serve warm..
It's the perfect dessert to make for any celebration, including Valentine's Day which is coming right up! It's perfect for Easter too – after all, the Easter Bunny loves. Gajar ka Halwa also known as Gajrela is an Indian Carrot Pudding that's prepared with ghee, carrots, milk, sugar, cardamom, and nuts. This is a Punjabi dessert that is widely popular in North India, especially during the winter months and Diwali season. The reason is that it is made using the fresh.