Jaggery and Indian Coconut Panna Cotta. Add the coconut milk and bring to a boil, stirring lightly, on medium heat. Immediately pour into the moulds, or jelly pan. Place in refrigerator once set, and serve when cold enough.
Come explore our Indian cuisine recipes, that will leave your taste buds wanting more. Get the best and easy indian recipes from recipebook by Zeenath Amaanullah. Browse recipes by occasion, ingredients, cuisine, festivals and more. You can cook Jaggery and Indian Coconut Panna Cotta using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jaggery and Indian Coconut Panna Cotta
- You need 100 gm of jaggery.
- Prepare 250 ml of water.
- Prepare 400 ml of thick coconut milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of agar-agar strands.
Great recipe for Jaggery and Indian Coconut Panna Cotta. #jaggery An Indian vegetarian twist to the famous dessert from Italian Cuisine makes it a dessert with a big difference in terms of taste as well as being a gluten free, soy free and nut free extravaganza. Relish it as an after meal. Take milk and jaggery in a pan. Open the cardamom pods and put in the milk, both seeds and peels.
Jaggery and Indian Coconut Panna Cotta instructions
- In a pan, add water, cardamom powder, jaggery and agar agar strands..
- Bring it to a rolling boil and simmer on a low flame for 5 to 8 minutes until completely dissolved..
- Now add coconut milk and flakes into it..
- Mix well and immediately pour into individual pudding moulds, kulfi moulds or a glass dish..
- Allow it to set for 2-3 hours in a refrigerator well covered..
- Serve this in 6-7 small portions as an after meal dessert at dinner to your loved ones or your guests..
- This melt in mouth, vegetarian panna cotta or pudding or a flan is a divine treat to your tastebuds. Call it by any name, the taste will still be the same and lingers on even long after it was tasted..
Once the jaggery has dissolved and milk is hot, add the gelatine, cardamom powder, if using and the. Jaggery Pannacotta is one dish which makes its accompaniments tastier. With the right mix of flavours, Jaggery Pannacotta has always been everyone's favourite. This recipe by Sweta Shet is the perfect one to try at home for your family. The Jaggery Pannacotta recipe is very simple and can be made in restaurant style using these ingredients.