Rabri Kheer. People take these both as two different things that are rabri and kheer separately. Whereas I suggest to make rabri kheer as a thing that itself is a complete sweet dish. Rabri Kheer This is a crowd pleaser, I promise!
The crunchiness of dry fruits gives a unique taste to this kheer. This dessert recipe is prepared on special occasions and festivals like Eid and Diwali, and will be loved by all. With Eid-ul-Fitr knocking at our doors, the sweet tooth of the global population, as they stay locked up inside their homes, in all probability, is going bonkers. You can cook Rabri Kheer using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rabri Kheer
- It’s 750 ml of milk full fat.
- You need 6 tbsp of caramelized condensed milk.
- It’s of Sugar if needed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of heaped Rice soaked.
Rabri kheer taste different yet is delectable. You can make this super tasty rabri kheer on any. Open the lid and stir the kheer really well. Allow the kheer to cool down and then add rabri to it.
Rabri Kheer step by step
- Boil the milk for 10 minutes..
- Add to it soaked rice and cook on very low flame. Keep on stirring in middle.
- When rice are half done, add condensed milk to it and cook until thickens..
- Cook the kheer on very low flame and keep on stirring..
- Dish out and let it cool.
- Refrigerate and serve chilled ❤.
Rabri kheer is ready, transfer it to a bowl and garnish with finely chopped cashews and almonds. You can served it chilled or warm. Suggestions: Check out the Moti Choor Rabri Kheer Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Moti Choor Rabri Kheer Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV.