Rabri Kheer. Rabri Kheer a special dessert for Eid. So what else are you cooknig this eid. How to make Rabri #Kheer Recipe in Traditional Way.
Rabri Kheer Recipe is prepared using milk, rice, sugar, and Khoya. It is often garnished using almonds, raisins, pistachios and silver paper. But now try with Rabri and enjoy the richness of yummy. rabri recipe with step by step photos. traditional method of making delicious rabri recipe. rabri Rabri recipe – a step by step post to make rabri the way its made traditionally. You can have Rabri Kheer using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rabri Kheer
- Prepare 2 kg of Milk.
- You need 1/4 kg of Khoya.
- It’s 1 tin of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of kehwara.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Green cardamom powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Almonds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Pistachio.
- Prepare 1 of chandi warq.
You can make this super tasty rabri kheer on any special occasion or party. #rabri_kheer Rabri (IAST: Rabaḍī) is a sweet, condensed-milk-based dish, originating from the Indian subcontinent, made by boiling milk on low heat for a long time until it becomes dense and changes its colour to off-white or pale yellow. Boil milk in a broad, heavy based, pan or broad non-stick pan over medium flame.. WITH FAIZA* Learn Rabri Kheer To Make your Eid Day Special, Rabri Kheer is a Dessert Prepare with Rice/ Rabdi Kheer Home> Desserts, Sweet Dish & Drinks Recipes> RABDI / RABRI KHEER.
Rabri Kheer instructions
- Soak 1 cup rice for 4 hours and then blend them to make powder form..
- Boil 2 kg milk in pan and then add rice powder and allow to cook until it milk thickens..
- Now add ½ cup of sugar, 1 tin condensed milk band ½ tsp of cardamom powder. When water dries then add 1 tsp of khewara, ¼ kg khoya,2 tbsp of almonds and 2 tbsp of pistachio and then remove from flame.
- Lastly place chandi warq on rabri kheer. serve chill..
Rabri Kheer And Meethi Tikiya by Chef Samina Recipe of Rabri Kheer And Methi Tikiya by Chef Samina in Hasb-e-Zauq on Ary Zauq Views. Rabri Kheer – Rabri kheer is a mouth-watering Pakistani and Indian dessert. Always great to have Rabri Kheer ربڑی کھیر – A versatile Pakistani Dessert made with combination of milk, rice, sugar. Rabri Kheer a special dessert for Eid. So what else are you cooknig this eid.