Hyderabadi Kheer Puris/Coconut and Mixed Nuts Calzones. Rice is also mixed in Coconut Kheer when made in the South Indian way, but in North India this Kheer is made with raw coconut without adding any rice. Rice is excluded so that it can also be eaten during fasts. LIGHTLY SALTED MIXED NUTS: PLANTERS Mixed Nuts, Lightly Salted, consists of peanuts, almonds, cashews, hazelnuts and pecans.
You can eat them just like this or with cold sabudana kheer. When the oil is hot, lower the puris and fry on both sides on medium flame till they turn light brown. Directions: Mix thoroughly for five minutes. You can cook Hyderabadi Kheer Puris/Coconut and Mixed Nuts Calzones using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hyderabadi Kheer Puris/Coconut and Mixed Nuts Calzones
- You need 3 cups of For the puris: Plain flour or maida.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ghee or Oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s For of THE FILLING -.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of Dessicated Coconut powder.
- It’s 1 cup of Almonds, Pistachios, Cashewnuts slivered.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Raisins.
- You need 5-6 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need for of THE KHEER -.
- You need 3/4 cup of Dried Rice powder.
- It’s 4-5 tbsp of Mixed Nuts slivered.
- You need 1 tin of Condensed milk or Sugar as required.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need 2 litres of full fat Milk.
Scoop or form cookies onto a greased cookie sheet. A wide variety of coconut powder from nanguo options are available to you, such as extraction type, packaging, and style. Hyderabadi chicken curry recipe is a special chicken curry made in Hyderabadi style using chicken, coconut, yogurt and onions. Hyderabad is known for various popular recipes like hyderabadi biryani, haleem, double ka meetha, sheer khurma and I would love to share more popular recipes of.
Hyderabadi Kheer Puris/Coconut and Mixed Nuts Calzones instructions
- Make a smooth dough with the mentioned ingredients. Use water if required. Keep it covered for 15 to 20 minutes. Combine all the ingredients listed under the filling part and keep aside. Make small puris and fill it up with 2 tablespoons of the Coconut mix in the center. Fold it and press it nicely to seal the edges. Deep fry in hot oil on medium-high heat..
- For the kheer. Soak about half a cup of rice in water and once nicely soaked. Dry and powder it. Boil milk and simmer on a low heat for about 15 minutes. Add condensed milk, rice powder along with nuts and cardamom powder. Simmer it on a low heat until done for about 15 minutes more..
- You can very well choose your preferable consistency for the Kheer, either thin or thick. Serve these Calzones either with warm Kheer or a chilled one. It is entirely one's own choice..
I first had Qubani ka meetha in Hyderabad itself. Most of the restaurants in Hyderabad serve this delicacy. Obviously, I did not know how to make it. Once pressure released add coriander leaves and give gentle stir. Pineapple Kheer is a fruity twist to the favorite Indian dessert Rice Kheer.