Oven Butter Chapati And lacchedar Kheer. Chapati is an authentic Indian dish and forms an integral part of standard Indian meal. Chapati is also known as Roti or Parantha in India. Chapati recipe with ghee is a staple in India.
Heat a tsp of ghee, saute the cashew nuts until golden brown. Similar Recipes, Masala Chapati Coriander Chapati Aloo Paratha Cabbage Paratha Radish Paratha Egg Paratha Onion Paratha Rajma Paratha Paneer Paratha Capsicum Cheese Paratha Mushroom Paratha Romali Roti Phulka. Prepare with minimal ingredients lacchedar rabri is one the traditional and most popular sweet from the North India. You can cook Oven Butter Chapati And lacchedar Kheer using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven Butter Chapati And lacchedar Kheer
- You need 2 of cups wheat flour.
- You need 2 of tsp ghee.
- You need 1 of pinch salt.
- It’s of Butter as needed.
- It’s of For Kheer:.
- Prepare 1 of litre Milk.
- It’s 5 of tsp Sugar.
- It’s 2 of tsp Rice.
- It’s 6 of Almonds.
- It’s 8-10 of Saffron Strands.
- Prepare 2 of cardamoms.
Avoid adding dry fruits if making it for kids and elders. Rabri taste good without dry fruits as well as creamy lacche in the rabri give unique taste and flavor. Also known as chapati, chappati, chapathi, chappathi, roti, and chapatti, chapatis is an unleavened flatbread that is a popular staple everywhere from Sri Lanka and Bangladesh to Pakistan and India. It is also common in South Asia and Nepal.
Oven Butter Chapati And lacchedar Kheer instructions
- On a plate add wheat flour and salt. Mix it well. Now add ghee and mix it. Now with the help of water make a dough-like chapati and keep it for 10 minutes..
- After 10minutes grease it with ghee. With the rolling pin make a thin small size chapati. Now Heat up the baati oven for 2 minutes and place 3-4 chapatis at a time in an oven and cover it. Check it after 45sec. If it turns up then turn it to the other side. Repeat the process until it gets cooked. Apply butter..
- For kheer, in a wok add milk. Boil it once. Now add cardamom powder and saffron strands. Now stir it continuously till it remains half. In between the stuff of milk comes, stick it to the walls of wok. Repeat it till we get lacchas..
- Now with the help of spatula or knife, peel off the lacchas that we have stuck on the walls. Add almonds and dry fruits as of your choice. Refrigerate it. Here’s the laccha kheer and butter chapati is ready..
Depending on where you are, the thickness of chapati can vary. I lived in Kenya for awhile and Chapati's were a main staple. I thought this recipe was great and very authentic with a few changes: -I just used all. Dutch ovens are the workhouse of pots. They go from stovetop to oven with ease making them ideal for braises, soups, bread and more.