Delightful Dessert !!Rice and Dal kheer!!(Akki kadlebele payasa). Akki kadalebele payasa is a traditional South Indian sweet. Watch and learn the step-by-step procedure from the video. This payasam is usually served in temples & is also one of the sweet dishes prepared during occasions like wedding, brahmopadesham, naming ceremony etc.
Akki kadalebele payasa is a traditional sweet dish that is unfamiliar in most part of the country. This unique delicacy is exclusive to South India and is prepared for most festivals and other celebrations and functions. Payasa/Kheer Kharjura Payasa Chana Dal Payasa Kaju Kheer. You can cook Delightful Dessert !!Rice and Dal kheer!!(Akki kadlebele payasa) using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Delightful Dessert !!Rice and Dal kheer!!(Akki kadlebele payasa)
- You need 2 cup of – rice.
- You need 1 cup of -chana dal.
- Prepare 1cup- of milk.
- You need 200g of -jaggery.
- It’s 1 of teaspoon-Elaichi powder.
- Prepare 6 of – Cashews.
- Prepare 10 of -Raisins.
- Prepare 2 of table spoon-Ghee.
Sweets Eggless Moist Chocolate Cake Shrikhand Dates/Kharjura Payasa Kayi Kadubu Kobbari Mithai Mango Ice Cream Chana Dal Payasam Mysore Pak Watermelon Slush with Ice Cream Mango Something Strawberry Mousse. Method: Cook Rice and Bengal Gram together until soft. Remove the cooked rice to a thick-bottomed pan. Add Jaggery and let it melt.
Delightful Dessert !!Rice and Dal kheer!!(Akki kadlebele payasa) instructions
- Firstly,wash the rice and dal and add required amount of water for boiling.keep it in cooker,until three whistles are done..
- Then,add milk,jaggery,elaichi powder and allow it combine well..
- Once it gets cooked well,kheer is ready to serve.Garnish it with ghee fried cashews and raisins.Add two table spoons of ghee when you switch off the flame and mix it thoroughly.This enhances the taste.Enjoy your dessert after dinner..
Add Ghee and Coconut Milk and mix well. Serve Akki Kadalebele Payasa either hot or cold. Akki means rice and Roti means flat bread. So basically these are flat breads made with rice flour and mix Prepare akki roti using the method which suits you. this second method takes longer as you have to Glad to know that you like the site. I have got many request for dal baati recipe.