Aloo kutly with roti,kheer and mint margariya. Great recipe for Chicken donuts. #wokcooking.chicken donuts is one of my favourite recipe. I made it frequently in ramadan. My family like it so much.
A spicy, delicious and easy to make dry potato recipe from Uttarakhand or Devabhumi. If you have boiled potatoes ready then you can make it in a jiffy. Serve it as a side dish with dal chawal, roti, paratha, puri or any Indian bread or serve this spicy mouthwatering… Tahari, taheri, aloo chawal or spiced potato rice is a really simple Pakistani & Indian recipe to make. You can have Aloo kutly with roti,kheer and mint margariya using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Aloo kutly with roti,kheer and mint margariya
- Prepare 3 of Medium potatoes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chillipowder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of termeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of corriender powder.
- Prepare 2 of medium tomato.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli finy chopped.
It's an excellent option for "Meatless Mondays" or wh. Aam Ki Kheer Recipe Video – How to make Hyderabadi Mango Sweet Dish- Simple,. You can either boil potatoes in a pressure cooker or in a pan. Double Roti Ki Kheer Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking.
Aloo kutly with roti,kheer and mint margariya instructions
- Cut potatoes in round shape(katley).
- Add oil in a pan add spices and 2 tbsp water.cook for 30 seconds..
- Add peeled chopped tomatoes add 3 tb spoon water cover and cook until tender..
- Add potatoes mix well cook for 2 minute..
- Add 1/3cup water cover and cook for 5 to 6 minutes or until potatoes tender..
- Sprinkle some fresh corriender and chopped red chilli..
- Serve hot with mint raita, roti,mint margarita and kheer..
The recipie is listed in Pakistani Sweet Dishes. Find thousands of Urdu recipes online. Roti recipes – Kuttu ki Roti / Kutu aloo Parantha with pictures. If you are not bothered about the fat content then serve it with sabudaana kheer and fried potatoes. S If you want to make puris then just fry them up instead of making them as paratha.