Rabri kheer🌙. How to make Rabri #Kheer Recipe in Traditional Way. Rabri Kheer Recipe with Homemade Rabri. Follow all the steps recommended by Chef to get a perfect dish.
Rabri Kheer Recipe is prepared using milk, rice, sugar, and Khoya. You can also add a little bit of Heavy Cream to give it more richness in taste. It is often garnished using almonds, raisins, pistachios. You can cook Rabri kheer🌙 using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rabri kheer🌙
- It’s 1 of litr milk.
- Prepare 1 tin of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 of fresh cream.
- It’s 3-4 of bread.
- Prepare handful of pistachio.
- It’s handful of almonds.
- Prepare handful of cashew.
Rabri kheer taste different yet is delectable. You can make this super tasty rabri kheer on any. Rabri Kheer a special dessert for Eid. So what else are you cooknig this eid.
Rabri kheer🌙 instructions
- Boil milk and add condensed milk strring boiling in very low flame.
- Blend it bread crumbs and take in a pan let it light brown breead crumbs and u will see bread crumbs will go separate.
- Another pan jus golden brown all nuts and blend it but little make thick powder jus only one or two time blend.
- Nuts mix with bred crumbs let it to cool place.
- In milk mix 1-2 scoops for bread crumbs and cook 30 min in low flame.
- When thickness is coming so turnoff stove and let it to cool.
- After 20 min mix fresh cream first crean beat it then mix.
- Last take out maati bowl or simple bowl.. keep in fridge 30 min.
- Garnish nuts powder. really it's amazing taste❤️🌙 make it on eid day 😍.
WITH FAIZA* Learn Rabri Kheer To Make your Eid Day Special, Rabri Kheer is a Dessert Prepare with Rice/ Rabdi Kheer Home> Desserts, Sweet Dish & Drinks Recipes> RABDI / RABRI KHEER. घर पर rabri kheer बनाने के लिए आपको कौन सा सामान चाहिए और आप इसे कैसे बनाए इसकी रेसिपी हम आपके साथ शेयर तो आइए अब हम आपको रबड़ी खीर घर पर बनाने की ये आसान रेसिपी बताते हैं। Rabri Kheer बनाने की सामग्री. Rabri recipe – a step by step post to make rabri the way its made traditionally. Basically rabri is thickened sweetened milk having layers of malai or cream in it. its flavored with cardamoms, saffron. Rabri (IAST: Rabaḍī) is a sweet, condensed-milk-based dish, originating from the Indian subcontinent, made by boiling milk on low heat for a long time until it becomes dense and changes its colour to off-white or pale yellow. Jaggery, spices, and nuts are added to it to give it flavor.