Milky mango double ka meetha. Double ka meetha, also known as Shahi Tukra, is a bread pudding Indian sweet of fried bread slices soaked in hot milk, including saffron and cardamom. Double ka meetha is a dessert of Hyderabad. Double Ka Meetha is a scrumptious Hyderabadi version of Shahi Tukde, a traditional dessert for Ramadan.
Double ka meetha, also known as Shahi Tukra is a bread pudding Indian sweet of fried bread slices soaked in hot milk with dryfruit, including saffron and cardamom. Double ka meetha is a dessert of. Hyderabadi recipes have its roots in very well known Mughlai cuisine. You can cook Milky mango double ka meetha using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Milky mango double ka meetha
- You need 3 slices of atta bread.
- You need As needed of Ghee for deep frying the bread.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Jaggery.
- It’s 500 ml of milk.
- You need 3 of green cardamom.
- It’s 2 of ripe mangoes.
- It’s 4-5 of chopped Almonds.
- It’s 4-5 of chopped cashews.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vermicelli.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of pince salt.
- Prepare 2-3 drops of honey.
One such delicious recipe from it is double ka meetha, crisp bread pieces soaked into sugar syrup and then topped with saffron and cardamom flavored milk rabri. It is very easy to prepare with simple ingredients like bread, milk, cream and sugar. See great recipes for Double ka Meetha, Milky mango double ka meetha too! Double ka meetha recipe with step by step photos – easy and delicious recipe of Hyderabadi style double ka meetha made with sweetened condensed milk.
Milky mango double ka meetha step by step
- First cut the bread pieces by 4. Dry toast on pan..
- Deep fried the bread into ghee. Here I have done saute fry with ghee..But traditional recipe made by deep frying..
- Now in a pan take half cup water and jaggery. I caramelized the bread pieces with jaggery..
- Boil the milk, sugar with green cardamom and make rabri, boiling the milk into half..
- Make a mango syrup just boiling blended mango with 2 tsp sugar. Boil for 5 mins to make thick consistency..
- Roast vermicelli and dry fruits. Then caramelized with some drop of honey and pinch of salt..
- Assembled everything, first put all bread pieces on serving tray; add rabri, mango syrup and dry fruits. The double ka meetha is ready..
Double ka meetha is a popular dessert from the Hyderabadi cuisine. This sweet dish is known as double ka meetha as bread is used to make it. Bread or pav is also called as Double roti in a few Indian states. However, in this recipe, no sugar syrup has been used. Further, rabri, which is prepared by thickening the milk, too has not been used in this recipe.