Dum biryani with Kheer. During Ramzan We have prepared special recipes in single day those recipes are Mutton Kheema Dum Biryani with Biryani Special Brinjal Curry and for the Sweet Semiya Mango Kheer Recipe. Potato Dum Biryani Recipe with step by step photos – Layered and dum cooked biryani made from baby potatoes. hence the name dum aloo biryani. You can serve the biryani with raita or biryani shorba.
The word "Biryani" is derived from Persian language. The "brinj" means rice and "biryan" means to fry or. Aloo dum biryani is a recipe which is appreciated in many places. You can have Dum biryani with Kheer using 31 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dum biryani with Kheer
- It’s of Biryani Masala ingredients :-.
- Prepare 500 g of chicken pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 of big tomatoes sliced.
- It’s 2 of big onions sliced.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1.5 tbsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of turmeric.
- It’s 1 of large cinnamon stick.
- You need 6-7 of cloves.
- You need 6-7 of black pepper corns.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 2 of bari Elaichi.
- Prepare 2 of green cardamoms.
- You need 3 of dried plums.
- Prepare of Rice ingredients :-.
- Prepare 2 litre of water.
- Prepare 2.5 cups of basmati rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need of Layering ingredients :-.
- You need 1/4 tsp of jaifal powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of javatri powder.
- You need 1 tsp of yellow food colour.
- It’s of Kheer ingredients :-.
- You need 750 ml of milk.
- It’s 1 of small tin condensed milk.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soaked basmati rice.
- It’s of Almonds for garnishing.
The dum aloo biryani is ready to serve. Take it out in a bowl and serve it with curd, raita or any dip. Egg Dum Biryani is a splendid rice indulgence, satiated with the magic of Indian spices, herbs and spiced hard boiled eggs. Simply pair the hot egg biryani with some plain yogurt or raita and you are good to go on a supreme food journey where you would meet a riot of flavors.
Dum biryani with Kheer step by step
- Prepare biryani masala. Put oil in a pan. Add onions and fry until golden..
- Add ginger garlic paste, fry a bit then add tomatoes along with all the powdered spices and whole spices mentioned. Cook until tomatoes are soft..
- Add chicken and fry on high flame. Cook until chicken tenders and oil separates. Set aside..
- Take a big wok and add 2 litre water. Add salt and cumin seeds to it and bring to a boil..
- Add rice to the water and cook until 3/4th done..
- Now start layering. In the base drizzle some oil then add some rice then masala then mint leaves then rice then masala and finally all the rice. Sprinkle food colour and kewra on top..
- Cover the lid and cook on slow flame for 10 minutes. Biryani is ready..
- Prepare kheer. Take milk in a pot. Add cardamoms to it and bring to a boil..
- Add soaked rice to milk and cook for an hour on very slow flame..
- Add condensed milk and cook for another 20 minutes or until the kheer reaches desired consistency..
- Dish it out and garnish with almonds. Refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve hot biryani and chilled kheer together and enjoy ❤.
Very tasty and easy Hyderabadi style Egg biryani or Egg dum biryani recipe.follow the above link for the text recipe and video with step by step instruction. Learn Hyderabadi Dum Biryani from scratch. What type of cookware you need, How to choose meat and marination process to make the meat tender and melting in the mouth, how to make rice fluffy, moist yet separated, How to layer meat and rice – all things together. A perfect combo pack to make. Check here for Vegetable Biryani, Chicken dum biryani, Egg Biryani, Fish dum biryani.