Kheer Laddu. Easy Instant Indian sweets & desserts recipes for parties. I love making instant sweets at home for festivals and for. Gond ke Laddu Recipe with step by step photos.
Relish the kheer with chopped nuts and raisins as garnish. Kaddu ki kheer is a sweet preparation made by cooking together the grated kaddu or white pumpkin with milk and sugar. Paneer Laddu (or Malai Laddoo) is a popular North Indian sweet made during festivals like Diwali, Navratri or during special occasions. You can have Kheer Laddu using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kheer Laddu
- It’s 2 cups of dairy milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Amul milk powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of ghee.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of cardamom powder.
Very simple and easy to make, it is a delicious dessert sweet. Ladoos are a quintessential Indian sweet savoured on every festival or occasion in our country. Kheer or Payasam is a type of pudding from the Indian subcontinent, made by boiling milk and sugar with one of the following: rice, broken wheat, millet, tapioca, vermicelli, or sweet corn. It is flavoured with desiccated coconut, cardamom, raisins, saffron, cashews, pistachios.
Kheer Laddu step by step
- Mouthwatering Indian famous sweet Kheer Laddu is easy to prepare but need some methods to follow. Just take a bowl and pour some amount of dairy milk and boil it well..
- Then, add some amount of Amul milk powder to there to make the boiling milk more thicken. Add ghee gently in total four times by stirring the thicken milk properly and add some amount of cardamom powder and sugar to taste. You will see the absolute thicken milk is ready to prepare the kheer Laddu and you must know it the absolute thicken milk is called kheer..
- Finally, you should shape the kheer laddu by making it round shaped balls in your own hands and freeze it for few minutes and feel the taste of it's amazing..
Laddu (or laddoo) is an Indian sweet that is often prepared to celebrate festivals or household events such as weddings. The popularity of laddu is due to its ease of preparation. Karanji/Kheer Kadam/Mango Srikhand/Kheer, Sahrami riisi/Gajar Halwa, rasgulla/bundi, kookos & besan laddu. Rava Ladoo, Rava Laddu, Rava Laddoo, Rawa Ladoo or Sooji Ka Laddo how ever we call this delicious, super easy and ever green rava ladoo it's one of the popular laddoo variety. Jowar laddu is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert.