Kheer puri. Kheer and Puri is a very traditional Indian dish loved by all and can be cooked at any festival and occasion. Step by step of kheer puri with photos. Ask any South Asian about kheer puri and they would say they love it.
Chawal Ki Kheer Recipe: Kheer is a quintessential festive dish. The combination of rice with milk and sugar which is slow-cooked on a flame for a generous amount of time and then garnished with spices and dry fruits. In this delicious Chawal Ki Kheer recipe, some condensed milk is also added for an additional sweet taste. You can cook Kheer puri using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kheer puri
- It’s 1 cup of Atta/wheat flour.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s as needed of water.
- It’s As needed of oil for frying.
- You need 1 tsp of ajwain/carrom seeds.
- It’s as needed of oil.
- You need of for kheer.
- It’s 1 litre of milk.
- You need 1 cup of rice.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
This Bihari special Dal puri & kheer recipe is perfect for aadra nakshatra. The tips and tricks of making daal puri is very important to follow. Ingredients for daal puri : Soaked chana daal in. Kheer Poori is served in many Krishna temples in India and around the world.
Kheer puri instructions
- Boil milk in a deep pan and let it reduce a little bit..
- Wash rice and add milk in this.boil it on low flame until rice become soft..
- Now add sugar..
- Kheer is ready.
- Now for puri:.
- Take a big bowl.add flour in this.now add salt,ajwain..
- Now make tight dough for puri..
- Now make it fry in medium hot oil..
- Serve puri with kheer..
Extend your love for the deity with this simple recipe and enjoy your festival. Kindly advise the benefits of 'kheer puri niaz' (Imaam Jafar). Please advise the background of this teaching if there is any. Follow; Kheer is the original rice pudding, which became part of western cuisine through the British. I like this, but my husband and son didn't (too 'spicy' for them).