Kickin' Cacao Chia Pudding. Chocolate chia pudding is so simple and amazingly delicious. It's the easiest healthy dessert recipe you can make with no baking. Here is a really simple way to make the Changing Habits Cacao Quick Fix Chia Pudding.
If the dates are hard, soak them in hot water for an hour to soften, then drain before chopping. This vegan cacao nib pudding is quick and easy to make. Everything is blended to turn chia seeds into a creamy, dairy-free treat that's Paleo friendly. You can have Kickin' Cacao Chia Pudding using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kickin' Cacao Chia Pudding
- You need 1 1/4 cup of almond milk (or alt milk of choice).
- It’s 1/4 cup of cacao powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chia seeds, ground.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Coconut Palm sugar (or choice of sweetener, to taste).
- You need 1/2-1 tsp of "pumpkin spice" (see below for mix).
- Prepare Pinch of sea salt.
- You need of Sprinkle of pecans (optional).
This vegan chocolate chia pudding tastes like dessert but is healthy enough for breakfast! Shake a batch together in a canning jar before bed and it will be. Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding is a quick & healthy breakfast that you can make ahead. This chia seed recipe makes a thick, rich chocolate pudding you'll love!
Kickin' Cacao Chia Pudding step by step
- You can leave your chia seeds whole, if you want a more "tapioca" type texture, but since this is "chocolate" pudding, I grind the chia seeds first. Sadly, I could not get them to grind at all with my granite mortar and pestle (like I do flax), so I use the flat blade of my MagicBullet. A clean electric coffee grinder or any flat blade processor could also be used..
- Blend all ingredients together (I use regular blade on MB for this), then pour into small glass jars or serving bowls. I make 2-3 servings with this recipe..
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Add pecan pieces, if desired. Then enjoy the creamy, chocolatey, healthy goodness!.
- "Pumpkin spice" is: 4 tsp cinnamon, 2 tsp ginger, 1 tsp cloves, 1/2 tsp nutmeg, 1/2 tsp allspice, all ground (of course!).
Making this pudding is incredibly easy. All you need to do is stir together the chocolate milk ingredients— almond milk, cacao powder, maple. This chia pudding recipe is yummy and full of good-for-you ingredients that can help fend off cravings for sugary treats. Pour pudding into bowls, garnish with cacao nibs and/or fresh fruit if desired and serve immediately or place in the refrigerator for an hour or more for a cold pudding. Chocolate Chia Pudding is a healthy dessert made with chia seeds, milk, cocoa powder and maple syrup.