Kheer&puri. Kheer, a rice pudding is probably the most common dessert that's made in every Indian household. Kheer is Indian rice pudding made with only three basic ingredients- rice, milk and sugar. Kheer recipe with step by step photos.
Kheer recipe – Rice kheer is a one pot traditional Indian sweet dessert made for festivals This is similar to the rice payasam made with jaggery in the south. We make kheer at home during festive. 🎦 Kheer. Kheers and Phirnis are rich and creamy desserts made by slow-cooking milk till it thickens. You can have Kheer&puri using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kheer&puri
- Prepare 3 kg of milk.
- It’s 2 of sabz Elaichi.
- It’s 7 TBL of spoon rice dho kar dry kar ke.
- You need of grind kar lain.
- Prepare 1 kg of sugar.
- Prepare 3 TBL of spoon sagodana dho Kar bhigo dain.
- It’s 1/2 of coconut fresh cubes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of pista chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of badam chopped.
- You need 1/2 Cup of kishmish dhooli hui.
- It’s of Puri.
- It’s 1 kg of maida.
- You need 1 of Pao gandam ka aata.
- Prepare of As required salt.
- It’s of As required water.
- It’s of Oil for deep frying.
Kheer: Find Kheer news, videos, photos and articles on Boldsky. Also get Kheer latest news from Sabudana kheer or tapioca pearls pudding is a traditional North Indian pudding consumed during the. Kheer, also called payasam, is an Indian dessert similar to Western rice pudding. Rice Kheer recipe is also known as rice pudding.
- Sub se pehle patili Mein milk dalen thody dair pkayen ke is ka colour change ho Jaye phir is main Elaichi dalen sagodana,aur rice pise hue dalen.
- Musalsal chamcha chalate rhen medium flame par warna chipak Jaye gi jab daikhen ke sagodana gl gya aur rice bhi gl gaye to sugar add Karen aur thodey thodey badam,pista khopra cubes aur kishmish dalen phir chamcha chalaye.
- Jab daikhen garhi hone lgi hai to kunde main daal dain.
- Zyada garhi na Karen warna hard ho Jaye gi.
- Phir ooper se badam,pista kishmish aur khoprey se garnish Karen aur maze lain yummy kheer ka ♥️.
- Puri ke lye aik thal Mein dono qisam ka Aata lain oos main salt dalen aur Pani daal kar Aata goondh lain aur 15 minutes aate ko rest dain.
- Phir karahi main oil dalen oil garam ho Jaye to Puri bail bail kar fry Karen aur kheer ke sath Puri bhi enjoy Karen aur duaon Mein yaad rakhen♥️🥰.
It is derived from Indian subcontinent cuisine and is popularly consumed in India and Pakistan. Keto Almond Phirni Kheer is a delicious sweet treat that's low carb and easy to make. If you're looking for the perfect ethnic treat, you've hit the jackpot. Kheer – Kheer (rice pudding) is traditional dessert, the delight of Eid, made of milk rice and sugar.. Kheer – This ever popular pudding has rice cooked on a slow fire in sweetened milk to make a rich.