Rice kheer with soft and fluffy puris. This Crispy Puri Recipe is different from the above basic poori recipe. These are crisp from outside and yet have soft texture from inside. lemon rice. veg cutlet. Paneer Tikka (Made in Oven or StoveTop). besan ladoo. malai kofta.
Kaddu ki Kheer is a traditional sweet dish of Hyderabad which is made using bottle gourd.. Rice Pudding is made in many households throughout India, especially on special occasions and festivals. Keep stirring else it may stick at the bottom keep stirring to avoid lumps Of rice. You can have Rice kheer with soft and fluffy puris using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rice kheer with soft and fluffy puris
- Prepare 3.5 litres of milk.
- Prepare 3 cups of evapourated milk.
- Prepare 4-5 cups of rice.
- It’s 2 tins of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare As required of Almonds.
- You need 1/2 cup of semi crushed pistachios.
- You need For of Puris-.
- You need 3 cups of maida (all purpose flour).
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s As required of Warm water.
- You need As required of Oil for frying.
Rice Kheer recipe is the most famous kheer in North India. Cook until rice is soft and breaks easily with a spoon or on pinching with your finger. Puri making requires some practice and there are some small things which can help in making soft and fluffy puries. Some of these are mentioned point wise as follows Puris should be rolled softly and evenly and care should be taken that they do not become thin in the centre.
Rice kheer with soft and fluffy puris instructions
- Take a big vessel add milk, evaporated milk and (optional) let the milk comes to the boiling point add raw rice(keep in water for 1 hr then drain the water), cardamom powder, milkmaid (condensed milk) and stir continously on low flame. Once the milk is completely soaked and rice is completely cooked, blend randomly it to make smooth paste, once it's ready add pistachio powder mix well. Then add to your plate and garnish it with pistachio and almonds. Now it's ready to serve..
- For puri- Take 3 cup of maida, 1 cup of wheat flour, 1 1/2 tsp salt and warm water, as per needed oil. Mix maida and wheat flour by adding salt and add warm water little by little to form a soft dough. Add oil and mix it so well, that the dough should absorb all the oil, close and keep aside for 20 mins. Now take oil in a deep pan, make sure the oil is hot, but the flame should be on medium flame..
- Then take a small portion of dough, lightly apply oil on both the sides and roll in round shape(shape doesn't matter if it's not round also) and dip in oil, as soon as it goes in oil, press a bit from all the sides to make it rise, while make a round puri, do not apply dough at all, apply oil if needed, even apply oil on the roller too, so it won't stick and break..
- I want to say that I made in a very high quantity and kheer puri, so have mentioned the measures in high quantity, if you wanna make little, please measures accordingly..
Bhel puri is a chaat (or snack) often served as street food. White rice like the rice served at a good Chinese restaurant. Two variations are given, one fluffy version for eating with foods like stir frys, and another for making fried rice. I have met so many people who marvel at perfect white rice. This is a great recipe if you don't have a lot of time but alternatively.