Boondi kheer. Boondi or Motichoor Laddu Kheer (pudding) Recipe with Video: Instant Indian Sweet recipe that can be made in minutes. This boondi laddu kheer can be made for festivals or parties or just as an. When all the boondis are done, add to the milk mixture.
Indian Mithai(Sweets) or Dessert Recipes for Parties By Shilpi. Easy Instant Indian sweets & desserts recipes for parties. Boondi is an Indian dessert made from sweetened, fried chickpea flour. You can cook Boondi kheer using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Boondi kheer
- It’s 1 cup of boondi.
- It’s 1/2 litre of full cream milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Cardamom powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ghee.
Being very sweet, it can only be stored for a week or so. Due to the need for preserving food in arid regions of Rajasthan, boondi laddu ("Nukti ja laddu" in Tharparkar) are preferred. Boondi is a fried snack made from chick pea flour or besan. You need a special boondi ladle for making boondi which is easily available in India.
Boondi kheer instructions
- Boil milk, stir occasionally, scrap the sides reduce it to half.
- Add cottage cheese and ghee.
- Then add sugar and cardamom powder.
- Then add boondi give a boil for 1 minute.
How to make Boondi -Kara Boondhi recipe. Boondi raita recipe – spiced yogurt raita with boondi. Yogurt or Indian curd is the basic ingredient that gives the flavor, creamy. Boondi (Bhoondhi, boondhi, sweet boondi, kaara boondi, spicy boondi): An Indian snack made with tiny droplets of gram flour batter in hot pan of oil. Boondi comes in sweet and savory flavor. Последние твиты от kirket Boondi (@Karaboondi).