Puri Batata Bhaji Sevai Kheer. The easiest, tastiest poori bhaji recipe! Popular recipe of boiled potatoes tempered with mild spices and served with deep fried puffed puris. Puri bhaji is a handy nourishing breakfast dish which is quite widespread in India.
The northern part of India is very well-known for poori sabji. Poori Bhaji-Tangy potato bhaji with Indian fried Bread/Poori – Specialty from the state of Kathiyawad (Gujarat), Potatoes in spicy vegetarian broth. Poori Bhaji is a very popular breakfast/brunch dish in India. You can have Puri Batata Bhaji Sevai Kheer using 24 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Puri Batata Bhaji Sevai Kheer
- Prepare of For Puri.
- It’s 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of maida.
- It’s 1 tsp of carom seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need as needed of Water.
- Prepare of For Batata Bhaji.
- Prepare 1 of big potato boiled, peeled and chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Asafoitida.
- You need as needed of Curry leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of ginger, garlic, chilli paste.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It’s as needed of Chopped coriander Leaves.
- Prepare of For Sevai.
- You need 1/2 cup of roasted sevai.
- It’s 4-5 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s as needed of Chopped dryfruits.
Every state have its own special recipe of making Potato bhaji depend – Some prefer to make it. Batatyachi bhaji recipe or potato bhaji (step by step photos) – dry potato sabji from Maharashtra. This is a Maharashtrian style of making potato bhaji. Here bhaji term means sabji or dry stir fry preparation.
Puri Batata Bhaji Sevai Kheer step by step
- Heat ghee in a pan, add crush sevai and saute for a minute, add chopped dryfruits and mix well and saute a for a minute, add milk and keep stirring. Add sugar stir to mix and cook on medium heat till the milk is reduced, keep stirring. Add cardamom powder and mix well. Swich off heat.Garnish with some dryfruits and serve hot or chilled..
- Heat oil in a kadai, add mustard seeds when it cracle, add curry leaves, asafoitida, and ginger, chilli, garlic paste and saute for a minute, now add turmeric, boiled potato, salt and chopped coriander, mix well and switch off flame. Batata bhaji is ready..
- In a big bowl add whole wheat flour, maida, ghee, salt, carom seeds, add water and knead a stiff dough, let it rest for 10 minutes.now make small balls from dough and roll them in shape of puri. Now deep fry in oil until it gets nice golden colour from both the sides..
Dahi Puri Recipe with video and step by step photos. Dahi Puri is a delicious, yummy, chatpata chaat snack from Mumbai. It is sweet, sour, tangy, spicy and crispy chaat with so many flavors and taste bursting in the mouth. Dahi Puri is also known as "Dahi sev batata puri" or "Dahi sev puri". Sev batata puri is a hugely popular Indian street food.