Nolen Gurer payas / Date Palm Jaggery Kheer. Bengali nolen gur er payesh , rice kheer recipe with both the version using date plm jaggery nd sugar. Take off from the heat and add the date jaggery, mix it well with the milk. Now on a very low heat keep on stirring till the jaggery melts completely and is.
Todays dish is a kheer or payesh made from Rasgulla and the jaggery. I found all of the ingredients from local Indian. Payesh recipe with date palm jaggery. You can have Nolen Gurer payas / Date Palm Jaggery Kheer using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nolen Gurer payas / Date Palm Jaggery Kheer
- Prepare 1 packet of Heritage toned milk.
- Prepare as needed of Date palm jaggery.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Rice.
- You need of as required Raisins and cashew nuts.
Khejur patali gurer payesh। Payesh recipe with date palm jaggery. Getting the nolen gur'er payesh recipe right is one of life's most rewarding experiences. Also known as khejur patali gur'er payesh because it uses date palm (khejur) jaggery in solid form (patali) as a sweetener, this Bengali sweet recipe can. Authentic bengali dessert made for all special occasions such as birthdays, makar sankriti and any joyful event.
Nolen Gurer payas / Date Palm Jaggery Kheer step by step
- First, wash the rice and soak for 1/2 an hour..
- Boil the milk till the milk become thickened.
- Add rice and cook in slow flame. Till the rice cooked properly..
- Mash the rice. Then add jaggery. Boil it till the jaggery dissolves..
- Boil it for 5 to 10 minutes. In low flame. Till the kheer become gravy..
- Once it is done. Transfer to a bowl. Garnish with cashew nuts and raisins..
- Now it is Ready to serve..
Take Milk along with water in a deep bottom vessel and let it cook on medium flame with. Bengali Nolin Gurer Payesh or Rice Kheer with Date Palm Jaggery is one of the delicious dessert in Bengal. It is also known as Khejur Gurer Payesh in Bengal. nolen gurer payesh recipe with step by step pics. nolen gurer payesh is a delicious rice kheer or rice pudding made with date palm jaggery. In this recipe no flavorings are required as the date palm jaggery gives a really good flavor to the dish. But I do add tej patta and a bit of cardamom powder.