Rabri kheer. Rabri Kheer a special dessert for Eid. So what else are you cooknig this eid. How to make Rabri #Kheer Recipe in Traditional Way.
Rabri Kheer Recipe is prepared using milk, rice, sugar, and Khoya. It is often garnished using almonds, raisins, pistachios and silver paper. But now try with Rabri and enjoy the richness of yummy. rabri recipe with step by step photos. traditional method of making delicious rabri recipe. rabri Rabri recipe – a step by step post to make rabri the way its made traditionally. You can cook Rabri kheer using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rabri kheer
- Prepare 1 1/2 liter of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of khoya.
- It’s 1 cup of rabri.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of safeed elaichi powder.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rice.
- You need 50 gram of pista.
- Prepare 50 gram of badam.
You can make this super tasty rabri kheer on any special occasion or party. #rabri_kheer Rabri (IAST: Rabaḍī) is a sweet, condensed-milk-based dish, originating from the Indian subcontinent, made by boiling milk on low heat for a long time until it becomes dense and changes its colour to off-white or pale yellow. Boil milk in a broad, heavy based, pan or broad non-stick pan over medium flame.. WITH FAIZA* Learn Rabri Kheer To Make your Eid Day Special, Rabri Kheer is a Dessert Prepare with Rice/ Rabdi Kheer Home> Desserts, Sweet Dish & Drinks Recipes> RABDI / RABRI KHEER.
Rabri kheer step by step
- Rice ko 1 hour ke liye bhigo dein phir thora pani dal kar pees lein.
- Doodh boil krein us main safeed elaichi powder, rice add kar ke slow flame par pakain 10 min baad sugar add kar dein aur chalte rahein neche lage nahi sugar add krne ke 10 min baad khoya aur thore piste badam kat kar add kar dein us ke baad mazeed 30 min slow flame par pakain.
- Phir flem off kar dein aur pinch of salt, rabri add kar ke mix krein aur dish out kar lein piste badam sy garnishing kar dein rabri kheer ready hai.
Rabri Kheer And Meethi Tikiya by Chef Samina Recipe of Rabri Kheer And Methi Tikiya by Chef Samina in Hasb-e-Zauq on Ary Zauq Views. Rabri Kheer – Rabri kheer is a mouth-watering Pakistani and Indian dessert. Always great to have Rabri Kheer ربڑی کھیر – A versatile Pakistani Dessert made with combination of milk, rice, sugar. Rabri Kheer a special dessert for Eid. So what else are you cooknig this eid.