Shahi Paneer Kunafa Pudding. Shahi Paneer Recipe – Restaurant Style Cottage Cheese Curry Kadhi Paneer is a great main dish for any special occasion. Paneer and colorful bell peppers are sauteed in spicy tomato gravy.
Heat the oil in frying pan on medium heat and stir fry paneer. KUNAFA RECIPE – KUNAFA WITH CHEESE / ARABIC SWEET. Kunafa is a very popular Arab sweet or Arabic dessert with cream cheese filling or with cream. You can cook Shahi Paneer Kunafa Pudding using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shahi Paneer Kunafa Pudding
- You need of For the Baskets.
- You need 250 gm of Vermicelli.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Condensed Milk.
- You need of For the Paneer Pudding.
- Prepare 1/2 litre of Milk.
- You need 100 gm of grated Paneer.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 tin of condensed milk.
- Prepare 10 of Saffron strands.
- It’s 8 of Pistachios.
- Prepare 10 of almonds.
A sweet that has a melt in mouth cheesy flavored inner with a crispy crust. Shahi Paneer is considered to be a perfect dish for parties, marriages, and festivals. It comes from the royal kitchens of Mughlai cuisine. Shahi literally means royal in Hindi which means that Shahi Paneer is a royal paneer recipe from the Mughlai cuisine.
Shahi Paneer Kunafa Pudding step by step
- Melt butter in a pan and roast the vermicelli until nice and golden. Now add the condensed milk and stir till nicely coated. Remove from heat. Take silicon cake moulds and press the vermicelli into them. Refrigerate for one hour..
- Meanwhile, heat the milk and once it is boiling add the condensed milk. Add few strands of saffron. Let it simmer on low heat. Adjacently, make a sugar syrup and once sugar has melted add grated Paneer to the syrup. Let the Paneer cook in the syrup till it is thick and coats the spoon. Now add the Paneer to the thick, creamy milk and keep stirring till the pudding becomes nice and thick. Remove from heat..
- Lastly, it is time to assemble the Pudding. Take out the silicon moulds from the fridge and gently unmould the baskets. Arrange on a platter and pour the thick pudding into the baskets. Garnish with pistachio and almond slivers. Tuck in a tiny cube of Paneer for added flavour. Sprinkle some saffron strands to give it a final finish. You can serve it warm or chilled..
Shahi Paneer Recipe, Learn how to make Shahi Paneer (absolutely delicious recipe of Shahi Paneer ingredients and cooking method) The best dish to be served at dinner parties, Shahi Paneer This Shahi Paneer recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Shahi Paneer Recipe Cooking Method: Cut the Paneer into medium sized cubes. Take a pan on Gajar ka halwa (Carrot pudding) recipe is a delicious Indian dessert recipe made with grated carrot. शाही पनीर रेसिपी- Learn how to make Shahi Paneer Recipe step by step in Hindi. Find all ingredients and method to cook शाही पनीर रेसिपी along with preparation & cooking time. Shahi paneer is a traditional rich gravy with paneer.