Hyderabadi Double ka Meetha. Famous Hyderabadi Dessert Double Ka Meetha Hyderabadi double ka meetha, as the name suggests, is a recipe native to Hyderabadi. The royal Indian dessert dish is very simple to make.
Hyderabadi Double ka meetha, easy rich and a delicious Indian bread pudding made with bread and condensed milk. A delicious Indian bread pudding in Double ka meetha is a popular Ramadan and Eid dessert recipe. I first had double ka meetha in a restaurant. You can have Hyderabadi Double ka Meetha using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Hyderabadi Double ka Meetha
- You need Slice of Bread (5 days old is better) 1 packet.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need of Almond as u wish.
- You need of Ghee to fry.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare of Zarda colour or Saffron.
- It’s 5 of Cardamon.
It almost tasted like heaven, even. Double Ka Meeta Recipe, Double ka Meetha Recipe, How To Make Double Ka Meeta Recipe. Hyderabadi famous sweet, with bread, also called as sahitukda is one of the must served recipe for Indian weedings. Double ka meetha, also known as Shahi Tukra,, is a bread pudding Indian sweet of fried bread slices soaked in hot milk with spices, including saffron and cardamom.
Hyderabadi Double ka Meetha step by step
- Deep fry the old bread slices till golden brown. Drain on a tissue lined plate..
- Add sugar, Cardamon and water in a pan and cook on medium heat till the syrup is slightly thickened..
- Heat milk in a heavy bottom pan. Add saffron if using or Zarda colour.Arrange the bread slices on the iron or steel dish..
- Pour the sugar syrup on top of the bread slices..
- Pour the milk mixture over the bread slices..
- Sprinkle the almonds on top and Bake or Keep on Dum to absorb the sugar syrup and milk mixture..
- As,it done. Now dish out to serve. Serve to ready..
All the ingredients of Double ka Meeta recipe are generally available in Indian household. Try this delicious sweet dessert, double ka Meeta. A traditional festive sweet from the rich Hyderabadi repertoire, the Double ka Meetha is a little on the sweeter side as the name suggests, but it is meant to be like that – rich and pampering, so go for it! Made with a unique mix of ingredients like bread, mava and almonds, this milky sweet has a very. The Hyderabadi Double Ka Meetha is a traditional Hyderabadi dessert prepared with bread, which derives its name from 'Double Roti', a term used for bread during the British era.