Makhana kheer with dhaniya Aloo moongfali chaat. Learn how to make Makhana Kheer at home with Chef Seema Gadh on Swaad Anusaar. Bored of eating the same old sabudana khichdi on fasting days? Super and Delicious Makhana kheer with Dryfruits.
Aloo moongfali is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Starter. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. Aloo Chana Chaat Recipe with step by step photos. You can have Makhana kheer with dhaniya Aloo moongfali chaat using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Makhana kheer with dhaniya Aloo moongfali chaat
- It’s of Kheer ingredients:.
- Prepare 100 gms of makhana.
- Prepare 2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2-3 of cashew(as per choice).
- It’s 2-3 of almond(as per choice).
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of chopped coconut (as per choice).
- Prepare 5 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare of Chaat ingredients:.
- Prepare 8-10 stick of Coriander leaves.
- Prepare 3-4 of green chilli.
- It’s 500 gms of potato.
- Prepare 4-5 tbsp of peanut.
- Prepare 9-10 of fried aloo chips.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1-2 of tomato chopped.
- You need 1 tbsp of jeera.
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of oil.
Spicy, tangy, sweet chaat made with boiled potatoes and white chickpeas. This aloo chana chaat can be served at room temperature or chilled. If serving chilled, then add the crushed papdis, sev and coriander leaves while serving. Makhana kheer is super easy to make and with that it will give a treat to your eyes as well as your taste buds.
Makhana kheer with dhaniya Aloo moongfali chaat step by step
- Coarsly Grind makhana cashew almond and coconut into grinder.
- Take milk into a pan now add the grinded mixture add sugar and boil it for 10 minutes.garnish it with more cashew almond..
- Pressure cook potatoes and peel it. Cut into slices.
- Wash coriander leaves and chilli put into grinder make a paste. Now take a kadhai add ghee/ oil add Jeera now add potatoes fry it till get brown now add Coriander paste add fried peanuts add fried aloo chips, Add salt.Now chaat is ready to serve..
The process of making makhana kheer is pretty simple. Makhana Kheer is firstly roasting the makhana in ghee and blending them to a course powder. Further, it is made by boiling milk and sugar. Aloo And Phool Makhana Curry Recipe, aloo Sabji, How To Make Aloo And Phool Makhana Curry Recipe. The traditional Sindhi style curry combined with potatoes and dried lotus seeds served with roti and pulka.