Rabri kheer. People take these both as two different things that are rabri and kheer separately. Whereas I suggest to make rabri kheer as a thing that itself is a complete sweet dish. Rabri Kheer This is a crowd pleaser, I promise!
The crunchiness of dry fruits gives a unique taste to this kheer. This dessert recipe is prepared on special occasions and festivals like Eid and Diwali, and will be loved by all. With Eid-ul-Fitr knocking at our doors, the sweet tooth of the global population, as they stay locked up inside their homes, in all probability, is going bonkers. You can have Rabri kheer using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rabri kheer
- You need of ✔• 1/2 cup Basmati rice powdered (soaked for 4 hour).
- You need of ✔• 1 1/2 litter Milk.
- You need 1 cup of ✔• Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ✔• Cardamom powder.
- You need 2-3 drops of ✔• Kewra essence.
- You need 1 cup of ✔• khoya.
- Prepare 1 tin of ✔• condensed milk.
- You need of 👉 For Garnishing:.
- You need 2 pinch of Saffron.
- It’s of Chandi ka warq.
- It’s of Almond and pistachio as required.
Rabri kheer taste different yet is delectable. You can make this super tasty rabri kheer on any. Open the lid and stir the kheer really well. Allow the kheer to cool down and then add rabri to it.
Rabri kheer instructions
- Put dry rice(that rice which you keep in water then take out after some time) in blender and blend until it become smooth powder form..
- Warm milk to a simmer and add blended rice into it..
- Now stir constantly until the rice cooked and milk is thick..
- Add sugar,condensed milk and cardamom..
- Mix when it gets a little bit more thick add kewre essence, khoya, almonds and pistachios..
- Cook for 5 more minutes on constant stirring. Now delicious rabri kheer is ready to serve.💁.
Rabri kheer is ready, transfer it to a bowl and garnish with finely chopped cashews and almonds. You can served it chilled or warm. Suggestions: Check out the Moti Choor Rabri Kheer Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Moti Choor Rabri Kheer Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV.