Beetroot gulkand semolina pudding. Easy and step by step presentation of Beetroot Halwa recipe. healthy dessert recipe, specially for kids. इस रेसिपी के बारे में डिटेल में पढ़ें. Semolina pudding or semolina porridge is a porridge-type pudding made from semolina, which is cooked with milk, or a mixture of milk and water. In a small saucepan, stir together the milk and sugar.
When it boils, immediately remove from the heat. gulkand semiya payasam rose flavored vermicelli kheer, a festival recipe, indian sweet or indian dessert. Gulkand is made with a particular kind of rose petals and sugar. Gulkand is also known as 'rose jam'. You can have Beetroot gulkand semolina pudding using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beetroot gulkand semolina pudding
- It’s 1/2 Cup of Semolina/Sooji/Rava.
- It’s 2 tbsp of gulkand.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 Cups of Milk.
- You need 6-8 of Saffron Strands/Kesar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Cardamom powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Chopped almond.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of grated beetroot.
- It’s 2 tbsp of coconut powder.
Well, to be honest I don't buy Beetroot too often as my hubby runs a mile away from it. But I love all kinds of vegetables and often buy at Well, I grew up with my mum telling me that Beets were great for the production of blood in one's body and many a time my brother & I would enact. This thick semolina pudding perfumed with cardamom is a crowd-pleasing sweet and floral Indian treat. Crispy and delicious beetroot cutlet made with beets, potatoes, semolina and spices.
Beetroot gulkand semolina pudding instructions
- Boil milk add Sugar and warm milk add saffron strands and keep aside until needed..
- While milk getting boiled, in a pan or wok add ghee add semolina/sooji and roast until light brown (don't make it very dark) and aromatic with continuous stirring to avoid sooji getting burnt..
- Add milk and mix well to avoid any lumps, cover and cook in slow flame for 2-3 mins or until rava absorbs milk..
- Add gulkand, coconut powder, Almond and beetroot and then mix well, cook for a min in slow flame, now add cardamom powder, saffron milk and mix everything well to combine..
- Add ghee, mix well cover and cook 2 mins in slow flame or until it becomes shiny..
- Switch off the flame and cover it for 2 or 3 minute. And give it any shape, garnish it and serve..
The recipe of beetroot cutlets is easy. boil and then mash beetroot and potatoes. Add spices, mix and shape in tikkis. Then coat them in semolina (rava) and then pan fry them. This delicious dessert is prepared all over India, and has many different names. In North India, it is Sooji or Suji ka Halwa or Rava Halwa (rava is another name for semolina).