Rasgulla Pudding. Rasgulla Pudding is a different and unique pudding made from rasgulla and ice cream. A different and unique pudding made from. Rasgulla recipe, learn how to make soft, spongy, delicious, white bengali rasgulla at home.
Bring the milk to boil over medium flame. Rasgulla, a popular milk-based sweet treat that originates from the state of West Bengal. It is prepared from paneer or chena (Indian cottage cheese) which is achieved by curdling the. You can cook Rasgulla Pudding using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rasgulla Pudding
- Prepare As required of Rasgulla.
- Prepare As required of ice cream(vanilla).
- You need 10 of marie gold biscuit.
- You need As required of chocolate syrup.
Rasgullas one of the famous sweet and many of us favourite sweet in the world. Rasgulla recipe with step by step photos – This recipe makes perfect texture – soft, spongy and melt Rasgulla recipe – A traditional bengali sweet recipe. Soft and spongy, melt in your mouth milk solids. Rasgullas mixed with vanilla custard and served over mixed fruits.
Rasgulla Pudding instructions
- Crush the biscuit in a mixer.
- In a bowl add this crushed biscuit and then squeezed rasgulla followed by vanilla ice cream and then at last add the syrup..
- Now put this bowl in a freezer for about 5 hours. the pudding is ready to eat. ENJOY!.
Make it in any flavor of your choice. It is unique recipe of delicious creamy pudding with soft rasgullas. Rasgulla is a popular Bengali sweet which is my all time favorite but only after rasmalai. I have was the best rasgullas that I've made so far. She loved it so much, even amma loves rasgullas so it was a.