Mango Rabri Kheer. Easy style mango kheer easy and quick kheer recipe #kheer #kheerrecipe. खीर बनाने का ये नया तरीके देखके कहेंगे की पहले क्यों नहीं पता था This Sugar Free Mango Rabri Recipe will become your favorite and takes less time to make😊. Watch how to make Mango Kheer, a quick and easy to make dessert recipe by Ruchi Bharani.
It's made of milk, sugar, and sweet mangoes. Mango Rabri Recipe- How to prepare Mango Rabri. Mango Rabri is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert. You can have Mango Rabri Kheer using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mango Rabri Kheer
- Prepare 2 kg of Milk.
- You need 350 g of Condensed Milk.
- It’s of As per Taste Dry Fruits.
- It’s 8 of Bread Pieces(small size).
- It’s 3 of Cardamom powder.
- You need 3 of Large Mangoes.
- You need of Dry Fruits for Garnishing.
Pour milk in a heavy bottomed vessel. Boil milk in a large heavy bottomed wide vessel. First add the milk to a heavy bottomed or non stick pan. Sahi Thukda With Mango Rabri Recipe, roti Pakoda , How To Make Sahi Thukda With Mango Rabri Recipe.
Mango Rabri Kheer step by step
- Bread slices ko Heat de ker hard ker len… or bread crumbs bna len… Mangoes ko cube shape me cut ker len… Dry fruits ki cutting kren….
- Milk me cardmon (elaichi) powder daal ker itna boil kren k almost half reh jaye.. Phir is me Bread crumbs add kren.. Bread Crumbs add ker k itna pakayen k bread crumbs mix ho jayen or milk thick ho jaye….
- Phir is me condensed milk add kren.. Dry Fruits add kren or pakayen jb Kheer ki form me ajaye to is me Mango cubes add ker k 1,2 minute tk pakayen or flame off ker den….
- Dish Out ker k Thanda kren Garnishing kren or serve kren…😊😊.
- Freeze kr k Mango Kulfa Ice cream bhi bna skte hen…..
Shahi tukda is a quick and easy bread pudding dessert of fried bread slices soaked in rabri. Mango vermicelli kheer is a scrumptious and simple kheer with a twist. Here, mango pulp is added to the cooked vermicelli kheer making it super delicious and yummy. Mango Rabri is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert. This rabri tastes heavenly with the combination of milk solids and mango.