Rabri Kheer. People take these both as two different things that are rabri and kheer separately. Whereas I suggest to make rabri kheer as a thing that itself is a complete sweet dish. Rabri Kheer This is a crowd pleaser, I promise!
The crunchiness of dry fruits gives a unique taste to this kheer. This dessert recipe is prepared on special occasions and festivals like Eid and Diwali, and will be loved by all. With Eid-ul-Fitr knocking at our doors, the sweet tooth of the global population, as they stay locked up inside their homes, in all probability, is going bonkers. You can cook Rabri Kheer using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rabri Kheer
- Prepare 1 kg of Milk.
- Prepare 16 Tbsp of Sugar accrding to your taste i add.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Vanilla Custard.
- You need 1 tsp of saffrron.
- It’s of Mix Dry fruit.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Rice.
Rabri kheer taste different yet is delectable. You can make this super tasty rabri kheer on any. Open the lid and stir the kheer really well. Allow the kheer to cool down and then add rabri to it.
Rabri Kheer instructions
- Take2 tbsp custard and sarn nd mix them in a little milk and keep 1side. Soak rice and then blendit in littlle milk. In a big pot add fresh milk and cook on low flame. Add rice mix after first boil. Now cook on low flame with continous stirring until rice cook. with spatula ckean the sude of pot and add that in milk after 15 min tutn on flame at medium and cook until milk starts evaportaing..
- In this satge add hlf of custard and saffrron mixture now add sugar green cardamon powder 1 tbsp mix dry fruits and cook slow down flame again and when kheer starts thicken add remaining half custard mixture cook for more 5min until desire consistency received. Dish out sprinkle remaining dry fruitsand saffrron. serve chilled..
Rabri kheer is ready, transfer it to a bowl and garnish with finely chopped cashews and almonds. You can served it chilled or warm. Suggestions: Check out the Moti Choor Rabri Kheer Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Moti Choor Rabri Kheer Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV.