Rabri kheer. Rabri Kheer a special dessert for Eid. So what else are you cooknig this eid. How to make Rabri #Kheer Recipe in Traditional Way.
Rabri Kheer Recipe is prepared using milk, rice, sugar, and Khoya. It is often garnished using almonds, raisins, pistachios and silver paper. But now try with Rabri and enjoy the richness of yummy. rabri recipe with step by step photos. traditional method of making delicious rabri recipe. rabri Rabri recipe – a step by step post to make rabri the way its made traditionally. You can have Rabri kheer using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rabri kheer
- It’s 1 litre of milk (doodh)for Rabri.
- You need 1 litre of milk(doodh) for kheer.
- It’s 1/2 cup of suger(cheeni) for Rabri.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Suger (cheeni) for kheer.
- Prepare 2 cups of Boiled rice(ublay huye chawal).
- It’s 2-3 of green cardomom (Hari elaichi).
- You need Pinch of zarda food color (chutki bhr zarday ka rang).
- It’s of Chopped almonds (badaam).
- It’s of Chopped Pistachio(pista).
- You need 1/2 cup of Khoya(optional).
You can make this super tasty rabri kheer on any special occasion or party. #rabri_kheer Rabri (IAST: Rabaḍī) is a sweet, condensed-milk-based dish, originating from the Indian subcontinent, made by boiling milk on low heat for a long time until it becomes dense and changes its colour to off-white or pale yellow. Boil milk in a broad, heavy based, pan or broad non-stick pan over medium flame.. WITH FAIZA* Learn Rabri Kheer To Make your Eid Day Special, Rabri Kheer is a Dessert Prepare with Rice/ Rabdi Kheer Home> Desserts, Sweet Dish & Drinks Recipes> RABDI / RABRI KHEER.
Rabri kheer instructions
- Take one heavy bottom pan and add 1 litre milk and half cup of suger and bring it to boil. (aik motay bottom wali pateeli Lai lain us Mai 1 litre doodh or adha cup cheeni dal KR ubal anay dain.).
- After boil flame low to medium and keep stirring until milk become reduced and thick in texture. Now keep it in side. (ab flame low se medium rkh kr milk ko itna pakayn k wo bilkul garha hojaye or Rabri ki shakal Mai ajaye.or isay side Mai rkh dain)..
- Now take another pan and add 1litr milk,green cardomom and zrada food color or saffron and bring it to boil two times. (ab aik or pateeli Lai lain us Mai 1litre doodh,Hari elaichi or zarday ka rang ya zafran shamil krlain or usay 2dafa ubal anay dain)..
- Then add boiled rice in milk and cook it on low to medium flame untill mixture become thick in texture. (ab is Mai ublay huye chawal shamil KR k isay low se Medium anch PR itna pakayn k mixture garha hojaye or kheer ki shakla Mai Ajaye)..
- Now add 1 cup of suger and mix it well you can use hand mixer for mixing. (ab is mai cheeni shamil KR k achi trha se mix krlain kisi hand beater ya dal ghotni ki madad se)..
- Add chopped almonds and pistachios and cooking it for more 5 minutes (ab is Mai chopped badam or pista add krain or 5mint k liye mzeed pkne dain)..
- Add prepared Rabri and mix it.now take out Rabri kheer into a serving platter and sprinkle some chopped almonds and pistachios on the top. (Ab is Mai pehle see bnai Hui Rabri add krlain or Thora sa mix kr lain ab serving bowl Mai isay nikal lain or upper se badam or pista chirak dain).
- Homemade quick and easy Rabri kheer is ready…
Rabri Kheer And Meethi Tikiya by Chef Samina Recipe of Rabri Kheer And Methi Tikiya by Chef Samina in Hasb-e-Zauq on Ary Zauq Views. Rabri Kheer – Rabri kheer is a mouth-watering Pakistani and Indian dessert. Always great to have Rabri Kheer ربڑی کھیر – A versatile Pakistani Dessert made with combination of milk, rice, sugar. Rabri Kheer a special dessert for Eid. So what else are you cooknig this eid.