Kheer puri. Kheer-puri along with signs of matrimony is then distributed to nine married women with blessings of peace, prosperity and fertility. Последние твиты от Hardeep Singh Puri (@HardeepSPuri). India's Union Minister for Housing & Urban Affairs (I/C); Civil Aviation (I/C); & MoS Commerce & Industry. How to make Kheer with Hard Puri.
Seviyan / Vermicelli Kheer made in instant pot is a creamy & delicious pudding made with vermicelli, milk and sugar, infused with saffron and cardamom. Bhel puri can be served in many ways, but it is usually served in a paper folded in the form of a cone and is consumed using a paper spoon or by the papdi which is itself an edible component of the bhel. Photo about Indian meal consisting of Chole Puri and Kheer as the main dish. You can have Kheer puri using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kheer puri
- Prepare of for kheer :-.
- You need 1 ltr of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need Aa needed of dry fruits.
- Prepare of for puri :-.
- You need as needed of wheat flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of desi ghee.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ajwain.
- You need Aa needed of oil for deep fry.
Search results for Kheer Puri recipes. To begin making the Sabudana Kheer Recipe, soak the sabudana in water for an hour. From Wikimedia Commons, the free media repository. Bhel puri is a chaat (or snack) often served as street food.
Kheer puri instructions
- For kheer:- take a big pan add milk & boil it..
- Add sugar and rice and boil for 25-30 min till milk get half..
- Now add dryfruits in it..
- For puri :- Take flour add desi ghee, salt and ajwain and required water and make dough..
- Take a deep pan add oil for deep fry and heat it..
- Now make chapati of dough with the help of rolling board..
- Now bake this chapati in oil till it get light brown..
- Now it is ready and serve with kheer..
Sabudana kheer is a gourmet dessert. Kheer is lightly flavored with cardamom and saffron. As kheer will cool become little thicker in consistency. Kheer can be served chilled or warm. Chana Dal Puri or Dal Puri (poori) is traditional, authentic Uttar Pradesh/Bihar recipe made during Dussehra/Dasara in our home.