Rabri kheer. Rabri Kheer a special dessert for Eid. So what else are you cooknig this eid. How to make Rabri #Kheer Recipe in Traditional Way.
Rabri Kheer Recipe is prepared using milk, rice, sugar, and Khoya. It is often garnished using almonds, raisins, pistachios and silver paper. But now try with Rabri and enjoy the richness of yummy. rabri recipe with step by step photos. traditional method of making delicious rabri recipe. rabri Rabri recipe – a step by step post to make rabri the way its made traditionally. You can cook Rabri kheer using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rabri kheer
- Prepare of Basmati rice powdered 1/2cup (soaked for 4 hour).
- It’s of ✔• Milk 1 1/2 litter.
- Prepare 1 cup of ✔• Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ✔• Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 2-3 drops of ✔• Kewra essence.
- Prepare 1 cup of ✔• khoya.
- Prepare 1 tin of ✔• condensed milk.
- You need of 👉 For Garnishing:.
- Prepare of Chandi ka warq.
- You need 2 pinch of Saffron.
- You need of Almond and pistachio as👉 required.
You can make this super tasty rabri kheer on any special occasion or party. #rabri_kheer Rabri (IAST: Rabaḍī) is a sweet, condensed-milk-based dish, originating from the Indian subcontinent, made by boiling milk on low heat for a long time until it becomes dense and changes its colour to off-white or pale yellow. Boil milk in a broad, heavy based, pan or broad non-stick pan over medium flame.. WITH FAIZA* Learn Rabri Kheer To Make your Eid Day Special, Rabri Kheer is a Dessert Prepare with Rice/ Rabdi Kheer Home> Desserts, Sweet Dish & Drinks Recipes> RABDI / RABRI KHEER.
Rabri kheer step by step
- Put dry rice(that rice which you keep in water then take out after some time) in blender and blend until it become smooth powder form..
- Warm milk to a simmer and add blended rice into it..
- Now stir constantly until the rice cooked and milk is thick..
- Add sugar,condensed milk and cardamom. Mix when it gets a little bit more thick add kewre essence, khoya,almonds and pistachios. Cook for 5 more minutes on constant stirring. Now delicious rabri kheer is ready to serve..
Rabri Kheer And Meethi Tikiya by Chef Samina Recipe of Rabri Kheer And Methi Tikiya by Chef Samina in Hasb-e-Zauq on Ary Zauq Views. Rabri Kheer – Rabri kheer is a mouth-watering Pakistani and Indian dessert. Always great to have Rabri Kheer ربڑی کھیر – A versatile Pakistani Dessert made with combination of milk, rice, sugar. Rabri Kheer a special dessert for Eid. So what else are you cooknig this eid.