Angoori Rasgulla ki kheer. Angoori rasmalai/ Kheer Saagar is a Odisha delicacy similar to Bengal's rasmalai. But the shape of the rasgollas added in the dish is different. Tiny round rasgollas are added to flavoured reduced milk and served chilled for a lip smacking dessert.
Rosogolla r payesh is a great way to enjoy spongy rosogollas soaked in thickened and flavoured milk. A truly delicious chilled dessert, rasgulle ki kheer is best made with mini rasgullas (angoori rasgulla). Stir in sugar and a pinch of cardamom powder. You can cook Angoori Rasgulla ki kheer using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Angoori Rasgulla ki kheer
- It’s of For rasgullas.
- It’s 1 ltr of milk.
- It’s 2 of lemons.
- It’s 1 tsp of arrowroot.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 4 cups of water.
- It’s 2 of small cardamom (roughly crushed).
- You need of For kheer.
- You need 1 ltr of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of rice.
- You need 8 of chopped almonds.
- You need 8 of chopped kaju.
- You need 5 of chopped pistachios.
Chena Kheer Recipe – Angoor Malai – Angoor Rabdi – Angoori Rasmalai- Channar Payesh Recipe. Take milk in a sauce pan. Heat it up and when it is about to boil add the lemon juice and mix well. The milk will begin to curdle.
Angoori Rasgulla ki kheer step by step
- To make rasgulla boil milk curdle it with lemons to make chenna.strain in in soft muslin cloth and squeeze all the extra water from it.
- Now with help of ur palms mash it nicely and knead it like a dough for 10 min. add arrowroot and knead again for 3 to 5 min.Now make tiny balls without any cracks on them.Keep sugar and water in a broad pan on high flame. When starts boiling add these balls and cover and cook for 10 min. Add 1 more cup water add balls should be nicely covered with syrup Open and flip them inside down and cook more fir 5 min ur rasgullas r ready.
- Fir kheer bring milk to boil.add rice.And cook till rice gets nicely done and kheer gets little thick add sugar and cook for 2 to 3 min.add dry fruits and off the flame.keep the kheer a bit light coz after cooling it will get itself thick.now in a serving bowl add kheer and squeeze the rasgulle from chasni. Add angoori rasgulle to kheer.garnish with dry fruits.Refrigerate and serve chilled rasgulle ki kheer to ur luved ones.
Keep in low flame and stir till all the whey separates. Strain the whey using a vessel lined with strainer and cheese cloth. Kheers are a sweet delicacy that almost everyone loves, but the same rice kheer recipes can get a little boring. Why not try out a new recipe that will make you fall in love with kheers all over again. Try our Santre ki Kheer recipe, which is prepared using orange segments, full cream, corn flour, milk, cardamom, and sugar.