Hyderabadi Kheer (mango). Mix them and turn off the flame. Hyderabadi Kaddu ki Kheer is ready to be served. Enjoy it with your family and friends.
This delicious mango kheer or hyderabadi aam ki kheer is prepared at Hyderabadi weddings and restaurants in India. How to make mango kheer at home? Don't worry, this mouth-watering mango dessert. You can cook Hyderabadi Kheer (mango) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hyderabadi Kheer (mango)
- It’s 1 litre of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 3 of chopped mango.
- It’s 2/3 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 of crushed cardamom.
- You need As needed of water.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of raisins.
- You need Handful of chopped almonds.
- You need 3 tablespoons of vanilla custard powder.
- Prepare of No sugar.
Hyderabadi Aam Ki Kheer or Mango Kheer is an Easy Mango Dessert Recipe it is Homemade Tasty Mango Sweet Kheer. It's Mango season and we find many ways to eat mangoes, this is one of the tasty way. Take mango pulp in a bowl, add sugar to it and mix well. Take milk in a vessel and boil.
Hyderabadi Kheer (mango) instructions
- First soaked the rice in the water for half an hour after that grind it and keep it in the bowl..
- Next keep few pieces of mangoes in the bowl then rest mango pieces add to the blender, blend it like a nice puree,.
- Heat the pan add tthe milk and start boiling, after few minutes add the blended rice to the pan keep stirring until rice is nicely cooked..
- Add condensed milk, keep stirring, next add the vanilla custard which is soaked in cold milk add little at a time pour it slowly to the milk because lump can be formed in the milk and stirring continuously when made keep it for cooling, add mango puree to the kheer, mix it well..
- Next add remaining mango pieces to the rice kheer spread almonds and raisins.
- Delicious mango rice kheer is ready.
Let the temperature of milk come down a little. Kheer or Payasam is a type of pudding from the Indian subcontinent, made by boiling milk, sugar, and rice, althoguh rice may be substitute with one of the following: bulgar wheat, millet, tapioca, vermicelli, or sweet corn. It is typically flavored with desiccated coconut, cardamom, raisins, saffron, cashews, pistachios, almonds, or other dry fruits and nuts. Mix vermicelli in mango pulp to make scrumptious kheer and serve it after meals as a dessert. Rice Kheer Recipe – How To Make Rice Kheer.