Double ka meetha🍞 #foodiesandfriends. Double ka meetha, also known as Shahi Tukra,, is a bread pudding Indian sweet of fried bread slices soaked in hot milk with spices, including saffron and cardamom. Double ka meetha is a popular dessert from the Hyderabadi cuisine. This sweet dish is known as double ka meetha as bread is used to make it.
Double Ka Meetha can be loosely translated to Indian bread pudding. It is made with fried bread slices and soaked in creamy rich milk mixture. There is a bread part, a sugar syrup part, a nut part and the. You can have Double ka meetha🍞 #foodiesandfriends using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Double ka meetha🍞 #foodiesandfriends
- It’s 6 slices of Bread.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Ghee.
- It’s of Oil fry kay liye.
- It’s 1 glass of Water.
- You need 1 cup of Khoya.
- You need 2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare of Kismish for garnish.
- It’s 4 of Ilachi.
Hyderabadi double ka meeta is formed with crispy bread soaked in cardamom and saffron flavored milk. It is best to serve to guests and to enjoy as an after-meal sweet dessert on holidays. See how to make doubla ka meetha and enjoy the sweet taste from old Hyderabadi cuisines. Hyderabadi double ka meetha Recipe, Rotti inippu, Pauruti Misti.
Double ka meetha🍞 #foodiesandfriends instructions
- Prepare all ingredients.
- Ak pan ma oil or ghee daal kar garam kar lay.
- Bread slices ko deep fry kar lay..
- Brown hunay par nikal lay.
- Phir ak pan ma milk daal kar biol kar lay..
- Biol hunay par khoya add kar daay.Or paka lay..
- Pakay huwa milk ko fey kia huwa bread slices par daal daay or 15 minutes kay liye rakh daay taky milk bread ma jazab hu jaya..
- Ab ak pan ma pani, sugar or ilachi daal kar sheera bana lay..
- Sheera ban jaya tu milk bread slices sheera ma daal kar mix kar lay..
- Upar se ghee daal kar bhon lay..
- Kismish or khoya se garnish kar kay serve karay. Double ka meetha tayar hia..
Having a double serving of bad luck. The name Double Ka Meetha comes from the local dialect word "Double Roti" which refers to milk bread or Western-style bread. The reason it is called double roti is it swells up to almost double its original size after baking. Maybe somehow the word about the British bread pudding reached the royal. This Double Ka Meetha recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food.