Rasgulla pudding (Eggless ). They are filled with sugar syrup. Watch this video for easy tips and tricks to make rasgulla. Eggless Vanilla Pudding Recipe with step wise pictures.
You can layer them between some cookies or cakes and enjoy them as dessert. Similar Recipes, Tender Coconut Pudding Tender Coconut Icecream Eggless steamed christmas pudding recipe a traditional pudding made for this festive season. Arrange the peices in a serving bowl. You can cook Rasgulla pudding (Eggless ) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rasgulla pudding (Eggless )
- You need 3/4 cup of full fat milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of curd.
- It’s 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of custard powder.
- You need 15 of small rasgulla.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of rose essence.
- It’s For of caramel:.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of water.
Now pour the melted vanilla icecream on the rasgullas so that all the rasgullas are completely covered by the icecream. Now arrange the tinned mixed fruits wherever u like to decorate it. Now just grate the chocolate bar on top of this prepared pudding. Home » Easy Vanilla Pudding Recipe Eggless.
Rasgulla pudding (Eggless ) instructions
- Make the caramel first, put the sugar in a pan and add water. Let it melt in low flame. When it starts melting rotate the pan slowly. As you get the amber colour switch off the flame and transfer the caramel in the pudding bowl or mould and keep aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl take the curd and add the milk and condensed milk into it, beat it with a balloon whisk. Make sure there is no lumps.
- Sieve it. Put few rasgullas in the pudding bowl and pour the mixture into it. Add rest of the rasgullas in the pudding bowl and cover it with aluminum foil.
- In a steamer boil water and put the bowl on the perforated plate and cover it with lid, lower the flame and cook for 25 minutes and switch off the flame.
- Let it come to room temperature and keep it in the fridge for some time and it's ready to serve.
This post may contain affiliate links to Amazon and other sides. Eggless caramel bread pudding – step by step recipe of steamed no bake eggless caramel bread pudding. This is a Smooth, melt in the mouth pudding made with caramel and bread slices. here the caramel is made by melting sugar. Not difficult but yes does require some practice. bengali recipes are almost synonymous to milk based desserts or sweets like rasgulla or rasmalai recipes. with respect to rasmalai, there are several variations to it and eggless milk powder rasmalai recipe is one such easy variations. basically in this recipe the milk powder is used to prepare instant peda which is then served with sweetened evaporated milk with dry fruits. however, this. In a small saucepan, heat milk until bubbles form around sides of pan.