Boondi ki Kheer. This my first video I will bring this type of recipes more please like and subscribe. How to prepare boondi pudding/kheer with condensed milk. Sindhi Kheerni Recipe – Sindhi Seviyan Kheer.
Boondi Kheeri is a delicious Indian recipe served as a Dessert. Find the complete instructions on Bawarchi. For Boondi: Knead chhena till smooth. You can have Boondi ki Kheer using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Boondi ki Kheer
- Prepare 5 of Boondi laddu.
- It’s 4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of Cashew paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of khoya(maava).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of green Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of roasted and chopped mixed nuts.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar(add more or less as per taste).
- Prepare 4-6 drops of Kewra essence.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cherries for garnish.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Pistachio cut in long shape for garnish.
- Prepare 1 inch of silver warq for garnish.
Add corn flour mixed with baking powder. Delicious three ingredient boondhi ki kheer which not only taste amazing but is super simple to So i thought of making this delicious boondhi kheer which is super easy to make and taste fantastic. Boondi ki kadhi is very easy to make yet taste awesome, it is the favourite kadhi of my family. Kadhi is made with gramflour/besan and there are numerous varieties of kadhi's you can make with besan and. boondi onto kitchen towel else, boondi will be oily. finally do visit my other snack recipes collection with this recipe post of kara boondi recipe. it includes, omapodi, aloo bhujia, maddur vada, nippattu.
Boondi ki Kheer step by step
- Heat ghee in pan add milk and boil till quantity is remaining just 3/4 of original quantity.
- Now add cashew paste and green cardamom powder mix and continue stir.
- After 3 min add maava and chopped nuts and stir.
- Now add sugar and cook for 2 to 3 min.add boondi and again stir 3 to 4 min.now switch of gas,add drops of kewra essence and cover the lid to seal the fragrance.
- Now Boondi ki kheer is ready to serve, garnish with long cut pistachio, cherries and silver warq..
Kaddu ki kheer is a hyderabadi special dessert made using milk and kaddu. This is also as called as lauki ki kheer and kaddu is a term for lauki in hyderabad. You can make fresh boondi to make boondi kadhi or can also be bought from home. lets make Pakora Kadhi is very famous, but boondi kadhi has a unique taste as every bite contains a taste of. Makhane Ki Kheer or Falahari Phool Makhana Kheer is navratri fasting/vrat upvaas recipe with puffed lotus seeds or foxnut. Rich, easy dessert for fasting or party.