Rabri Kheer. People take these both as two different things that are rabri and kheer separately. Whereas I suggest to make rabri kheer as a thing that itself is a complete sweet dish. Rabri Kheer This is a crowd pleaser, I promise!
The crunchiness of dry fruits gives a unique taste to this kheer. This dessert recipe is prepared on special occasions and festivals like Eid and Diwali, and will be loved by all. With Eid-ul-Fitr knocking at our doors, the sweet tooth of the global population, as they stay locked up inside their homes, in all probability, is going bonkers. You can have Rabri Kheer using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rabri Kheer
- It’s 3 kg of Milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of Readymade rabri.
- You need 1 tin of Condensed Milk.
- You need 1.1/2 cup of RIce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Kehwara.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Green Cardamom powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Almonds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Pistachio.
- You need 1 of Chandi warq.
Rabri kheer taste different yet is delectable. You can make this super tasty rabri kheer on any. Open the lid and stir the kheer really well. Allow the kheer to cool down and then add rabri to it.
Rabri Kheer instructions
- Pick, wash and soak rice for 20 minutes..
- Drain and rinse the rice again and set aside..
- In a heavy bottomed pan, boil milk add the drained and rinsed rice..
- Simmer it for 30 to 40 minutes, stir continuously. Add condensed milk. Mix well…
- Add sugar, cardamom powder and Pistachio almonds. Mix thoroughly..
- When rice and dry fruits get tender and the kheer gets dense, turn off the flame. Now cover the pan with a lid. Keep the pan aside for 2-3 minutes allow the kheer to cool down and then add rabri to it..
- Rabri kheer is ready. Transfer the kheer into a bowl and garnish with finely chopped and Pistachio almonds. Serve!.
Rabri kheer is ready, transfer it to a bowl and garnish with finely chopped cashews and almonds. You can served it chilled or warm. Suggestions: Check out the Moti Choor Rabri Kheer Recipe in Urdu. Learn how to make best Moti Choor Rabri Kheer Recipe, cooking at its finest by chef at Masala TV show. Check all the Pakistan Cooking recipes in Urdu of Masala TV.