Chana dal puri rice kheer & sarsaw ki chutni aalu govi ki subji. Kheer puri its my village style. And also is simple way to make. I hope you enjoy the recipe.
It is sweetened with jaggery and condensed milk and flavoured with elaichi powder. Chana dal bhel – spicy and tangy Indian street food of chana dal chaat made from masala chana dal or spiced bengal gram. Chana dal bhel is a very simple and quick recipe and a good tea time snack. You can have Chana dal puri rice kheer & sarsaw ki chutni aalu govi ki subji using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chana dal puri rice kheer & sarsaw ki chutni aalu govi ki subji
- It’s 1 bowl of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of chana dal.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger grated.
- You need 4 of pie green chilli chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It’s as needed of Coriander leaves.
- You need To taste of Salt.
Ideal for monsoons when you want to eat something spicy and tangy along with a cup of masala chai. Chana Dal Puri or Dal Puri (poori) is traditional, authentic Uttar Pradesh/Bihar recipe made during Dussehra/Dasara in our home. Chana dal recipe – Simple, healthy, delicious and quick to make chana dal fry. Dal is one of the most basic dish in a Indian meal.
Chana dal puri rice kheer & sarsaw ki chutni aalu govi ki subji instructions
- First, in a cooker add washed chana dal termaric powder salt cook till soft.Drain water then massed well add green chilli ginger grated mix well..
- Take a bowl add flour add oil adwine salt to taste 2tsp oil mix well.Make a dough soft dough keepaside atleast 1/2 an hour..
- Take a small dough fill as required mixture cover properly..
- Khadhai put on flame add oil deepfry till golden brown..
Chana dal recipe – Delicious, spicy and healthy chana dal that goes well with rice or roti. Bengal gram or split skinned chickpeas are known as chana dal in Indian language. Chana dal pulao is a highly nutritious recipe for your kids. This is a must make recipe atleast once a week. I made it and served with bengali sweet and sour chana dal and tomato raita.