Gulkand oats kheer. Oats kheer recipe with step by step photos. Delicious kheer made with quick cooking oats, milk This is a quick and simple oats kheer recipe. you can serve the kheer for breakfast or as a dessert after. Easy Gulkand Kheer Recipe: Step by Step Gulkand Kheer Recipe, Tips to make Prepared using gulkand, milk, condensed milk and dry fruits like almonds, pistachios, this recipe is easy-to-make and.
Thoroughly clean ½ cup rice and wash well. After this strain rice and drain excess water. Try out this delicious Gulkand Oats Payasam, filled with lovely flavors of dry fruits and rose petals. You can have Gulkand oats kheer using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Gulkand oats kheer
- It’s 20 gms of gulkand.
- Prepare 1 cup of plain oats.
- You need 1/2 ltr of milk.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of rose essence.
- It’s 1 cup of dry fruit pieces.
- You need 1/2 tsp of saffron strands.
- You need 1 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dry rose petals.
Gulkand Seviyan Kheer – A sweet vermicelli pudding topped with saffron, cashews, raisins with an added hint of rose flavor from rose petal preserves! Sevai kheer is a traditional kheer recipe. Not just festivals it is included in most celebration meals. Gulkand semiya payasam is as easy to make as a Vermicelli kheer or vermicelli pudding.
Gulkand oats kheer step by step
- Heat a pan let start oats shallow fry for 1 minute once oats turns colour,Pour milk keep boil oats and milk add dry fruit,saffron strands mix well.
- Once oats softened then add gulkand,sugar,rose water on to milk keep mix up finally add cardamom powder,Rose petals add on to kheer mix well once texture and getting nice aroma then turn of flame pour into serving glasses garnish with Gulkand, dry fruit pieces on top ready to serve it's Delectable recipe.
Oats Carrot Kheer, a yummy dessert variety from Oats. A healthy Oats variety dish which is rich in protein and fiber. For sweetener, I have used honey instead of sugar to make this dish healthier. Gulkand is a sweet Rose Petal Preserve that can also be called rose jam, it is such a tasty and flavorful sweet treat that can be had as such or can be used to make delicious… – Baked Gulkand Flavoured Mishti Doi. – Gulkand Oats Kheer. – Roasted Moong Dal Soup. – Khasta aloo and jalebi. Take the jamun mix in a bowl.